d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    So we're expecting wide spread front page retractions across the nation and a tearful statement from Bubba saying how proud he is to live in a country where not only did this not happen, but a man can make a terrible mistake and be forgiven for it if he owns it like a man?

:rofl:

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Lefty?

You want me to smack some cute offa you?

:)

I haven't figured out what political category I'm now in.....GOM: Grumpy Old Men, I suppose.

Well... I don't have any big plans for the evening, but I don't think you're my type. ;)

Also, there is a junior GOM position before going full "Get off my lawn!"

[video=youtube;thJRRcHGbQQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thJRRcHGbQQ[/video]

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Some people are invested in keeping racism alive. Real or imagined.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Some people are invested in keeping racism alive. Real or imagined.

7Fcrgbm.jpg

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    whelp.

The driver is doubling down, and lying now, about the rope. With all evidence pointing to other garages having similar ropes to pull the door, and it being there at most as early as 2018... he's insisting it was a hate crime. That's a shame.

The demand for hate crimes exceeds the supply, so false hate crimes get manufactured

Normal people should be happy this was a "misunderstanding"

But all the lefty journos are actually mad at this result. They want the strife, anger, racial hatred.

So, be sure to look around at who is upset that no actual hate crime was committed against Wallace.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    whelp.

The driver is doubling down, and lying now, about the rope. With all evidence pointing to other garages having similar ropes to pull the door, and it being there at most as early as 2018... he's insisting it was a hate crime. That's a shame.

The demand for hate crimes exceeds the supply, so false hate crimes get manufactured

But all the lefty journos are actually mad at this result. They want the strife, anger, racial hatred.

So, be sure to look around at who is upset that no actual hate crime was committed against Wallace.

I can't believe my prophecy from a few hours ago didn't come true...

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I guess sometimes a rope is just a rope. The left pundits and agitators have indeed created created a demand for racism that far exceeds the supply. I think people have a right to demand an answer to why every rope like object or image that remotely could be construed to be in the shape of a noose absolutely has to be intended as a message of racial hatred.

The concept of the noose being a symbol of racist hatred is insulting.

It has been and still is a form of capital punishment. Do these people think they're the only ones who have ever had anything bad happen to them in history? The narcissism behind this kind of believe system is intolerable.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    The concept of the noose being a symbol of racist hatred is insulting.

Meh... I'll accept it as a sign of racism on face value in modern times unless we're going to start hanging people for treason again (which... I'm up for). There's no other real practical purpose for constructing an actual noose in 2020. However, every single one of these things that has happened that I can remember (so... 10 years or so?) has been a fake.

Every. Single. One.

It doesn't matter if it's the most overtly racist thing you can imagine, and no one can argue against, when it's all 100% BS anyhow. I have no doubt that racism exists in the world but it doesn't seem to manifest itself the way it appears some people want it too.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    whelp.

Can we please see these "nooses"? Anyone notice the stark absence of these nooses, whether Smollett, Bubba, or the construction site noose? Are they ACTUAL nooses, or just loops of rope (slip knots), or even just a section of rope? Inquiring minds want to know. My vote says none were actual nooses because you know damn good and well if it were this, it would be FRONT. AND. CENTER. On every last cable news program.

(yes I'm preaching to the choir) THIS is a noose. The other is knot. (sorry, I couldnt resist. Dad jokes are my weakness)
    iu

Though my gut is, especially based on the quick google search resulting in top matches like this, I think its more a slipknot or other generic loop that is being erroneously blamed for an actual racist symbol.

This is what google returns as a top tier result for a noose. Its a slip knot, idiots. :facepalm:
    NooseKnot.jpg

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Meh... I'll accept it as a sign of racism on face value in modern times unless we're going to start hanging people for treason again (which... I'm up for). There's no other real practical purpose for constructing an actual noose in 2020. However, every single one of these things that has happened that I can remember (so... 10 years or so?) has been a fake.

Every. Single. One.

It doesn't matter if it's the most overtly racist thing you can imagine, and no one can argue against, when it's all 100% BS anyhow. I have no doubt that racism exists in the world but it doesn't seem to manifest itself the way it appears some people want it too.

It's how Saddam met his end...

Racism ended with the civil rights act.
    If you believe it exists as long as people have free thought, then I don't think this country is well suited to your belief system.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    It's how Saddam met his end...

Racism ended with the civil rights act.
    If you believe it exists as long as people have free thought, then I don't think this country is well suited to your belief system.

There's no way I can be following you correctly. As I just read that, you seem to be calling me un-American for believing that there are people out there who will base their decisions about a person on the color of their skin.

Or are we getting "racism" and "institutional racism" confused? I'd agree that institutional racism has been long gone for a long time, but there are for sure still racist people out there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom