• Status
    Not open for further replies.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    So, if citizens fight back, will the police remain "outside" the zone? Or will they come rushing in because of the "evil right wing"?

They are certainly not right wing. They are part of the BLM run by the rapper Raz Simone for defense of the zone. AKA the CHAZ warlord. If you watch any of the live streams or speeches he is usually present and clearly states he is in charge of the zone.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    They are certainly not right wing. They are part of the BLM run by the rapper Raz Simone for defense of the zone. AKA the CHAZ warlord. If you watch any of the live streams or speeches he is usually present and clearly states he is in charge of the zone.

NOT what I was saying.

What I was saying, as long as it's the virtuous left wing abusing people, it seems the police will do nothing.
    But if the citizens fight back, will the police roll in, and then BLAME it on the actions of the "right wing".

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Don't worry, the police will soon be defunded.
    NOT what I was saying.

What I was saying, as long as it's the virtuous left wing abusing people, it seems the police will do nothing.
    But if the citizens fight back, will the police roll in, and then BLAME it on the actions of the "right wing".

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    NOT what I was saying.

Remember, you're an abusive parent if you don't give the kid throwing a tantrum his toy.

This is why I'm becoming increasingly unsure of police, especially after the covid circus.

OurDee

nobody
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 16, 2017
    Camby

EaRex8UU8AAHBRL

Gang Bangers.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    NOT what I was saying.

https://twitter.com/ThomasSowell
    Have we reached the ultimate stage of absurdity where some people are held responsible for things that happened before they were born, while other people are not held responsible for what they themselves are doing today?

It does seem as though the left is now not just immune to the law but protected by it while demanding it be defunded.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So, because they have a flag that offends you, you think military force is warranted?

Really, are they saying anything about you/us that you/we aren't saying about them?

Exhibit A:

Merely pointing out that outrage is selective.

If Seattle and Washington state want help, it's up to them to ask.

Wait - "Hostage Situation?" Why are you elevating this? Is anyone being held against their will?
    "I can't get to my home/business" != "I'm being held captive"

Alright. I keep passing up this conversation thinking that at some point it's just gonna die. Still many pages to go to catch up. But c'mon man. "I can't get to my home/business is not "I'm being held captive". It's "my property is effectively being taken from me because I'm being prevented from occupying it". Pretty ****ed up, eh? Now personally I think the whole Antifastan vs Bundyville is a boring conversation and I'm not sure why anyone would compare them anyway. But yeah, this situation in Seattle is ORDERS OF MAGNITUDE worse than some small group of hicks taking over a wildlife refuge. THAT's the point. "I can't get to my home/business" != "I'm being held captive" is a red herring.

And saying the anger is just about a flag is a facile accusation as well. That stupid "we will tread" flag has been around for quite some time. It's been posted on INGO many times before the little **********s took over Antifastan. Mostly we got, "Yeah? Bring it, *****." And that seems like a pretty appropriate response. It didn't turn into anything more than that until the little cocsuckers took over a part of a US city and declared it no longer a part of the US. THAT's what people are most angered about. Not that ***damn flag.

But, I'll say I agree with the point that we should just let them make a go of it. I mean. They've already implemented stop-and-frisk. They're already threatened to shoot people for non-compliance. I mean. Just hours into it and their little armed police force has already taken up police brutality as a law enforcement policy. Checkpoints? Checking ID? Shaking down some businesses and residents for "fees"? (disclaimer: it's not confirmed that many of those things have happened, but some people inside are complaining that it's happening. And of course we have the words of the child-rapper, seamingly HCIC describing their new far left authoritarian utopia. (head ********** in charge).

But anyway, let them make a go of it. Turn off all utilities to Antifastan because if it's no longer a part of the US. If they're grownups playing grown up gamesthey should be able to figure out how to provide their citizens.

Or. **** that. The US has an obligation to protect the rights of its citizens. The people in that area are property owners who've had their property taken over by thugs. I'm okay with retaking Antifastan by force. **** em.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Or. **** that. The US has an obligation to protect the rights of its citizens. The people in that area are property owners who've had their property taken over by thugs. I'm okay with retaking Antifastan by force. **** em.

I think this would do well to retake the zone.
    [video=youtube;XZYvCUSusQI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZYvCUSusQI[/video]

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Any of their gatherings should be met with cluster munitions. I'm guessing one application and this **** will stop. This is not a protest, this is organized insurrection.

Of course I think the same goes for parades of splodeydopes in the ME.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I think this would do well to retake the zone.

No. I feel for the property owners there and innocent people who were just in the wrong place. They don't deserve their homes becoming a war zone.

However. I kinda like water cannons. Go in. Knock the **********s on their asses. Go in and arrest them for sedition. Like I said. If they want to play grown up games, they should have to experience grown up presponsibility.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So, if citizens fight back, will the police remain "outside" the zone? Or will they come rushing in because of the "evil right wing"?

Early on the police said that they would still respond to 911 calls within the zone, but now that they have armed checkpoints I'm not sure. Maybe they're on their own. I doubt that stupid **** mayor would let the police anywhere near there as it stands now.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Police Chief of Seattle today.

911 calls of assaults and rape up over 300% in CHAZ,they would like to re-enter the area but today just did an inspection.*The female black Police Chief notes they are currently unable to respond to any calls in the CHAZ.

Local city new station KOMO at link covering the interview(ABC).
    https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1271267147063255040

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Police Chief of Seattle today.

911 calls of assaults and rape up over 300% in [STRIKE]CHAZ[/STRIKE]Antifastan,they would like to re-enter the area but today just did an inspection.*The female black Police Chief notes they are currently unable to respond to any calls in [STRIKE]the CHAZ[/STRIKE] Antifastan.

Local city new station KOMO at link covering the interview.
    https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1271267147063255040

FIFY.

Normally I don't care for Trump's rhetoric. But I kinda like the Antifastan name. It's most descriptive of what that place is.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom