• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    But that’s the idea of a jury. 12 people decide. It doesn’t matter whether I or anyone else outside those 12 agree. That’s what we call justice in this country and we can’t riot because our side didn’t win.
    There has to be some kind of structure that is adhered to.. It's either this or it's mob justice.

Joniki

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NE Indiana
    It sounds like Maxine Waters has gotten into some hot water. I hope she gets the boot...

The New York Post Editorial Board said that Waters was “trying to create a Civil War” and that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) “should strip her of her committee assignments and move for a vote to remove Waters from office.”

Last edited:

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    It sounds like Maxine Waters has gotten into some hot water. I hope she gets the boot...

The New York Post Editorial Board said that Waters was “trying to create a Civil War” and that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) “should strip her of her committee assignments and move for a vote to remove Waters from office.”
    So you're saying that the people that she has been trying to screw over, now have an opportunity to go after her. Who could have saw that coming. I for one hope she gets the boot.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

A NY Post editorial? That isn't hot water. No one in the D party will pay attention.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Idk how this escaped discussion but someone fired shots at a police/national guard team Sunday . 2 injured but not actually shot.
    Dig around you will find the discussion in at least two other threads...

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    Because gun violence is not allowed to be studied....yet
    I would say that gun violence has been studied enough to know that they shouldn't apply the proper parameters to the study, otherwise it would definitely not support their narrative. So therefore they blame it on everything that is not directly related.

Last edited:

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Prosecution and defense expected to rest their cases today and begin jury deliberation. Jury was NOT sequestered over the weekend so they've all been tuning into news of expert witness intimidation and mounting violence. Might be just about time to get out of Minneapolis.

Top Bottom