• ...and so much more!
  • Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    Sometimes reading this thread and trying to understand it is like trying to put a puzzle together with pieces from a whole bunch of different puzzles. It can be hazardous to ones mental health providing their mental is healthy!

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    I can remember being called "honky" when I was young, but I think that term has gone out of fashion. I was always called gringo once across the border and that never changed. Terms, descriptions and how people feel about them change with the times.
    They always called me “Joe” when I was in the Philippines, is in G.I. Joe.

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Oh, %$!@ there were 14 jurors? I know that's a racist number.
    I guess I need to brush up on my racism. Why is 14 a racist number? I’m a terrible racist. I don’t know anything about this stuff. Never heard of Qanon or the Proud Boys before I watched the news. Somehow I don’t think this makes me unique among white people to just go about living their lives every day.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I guess I need to brush up on my racism. Why is 14 a racist number? I’m a terrible racist. I don’t know anything about this stuff. Never heard of Qanon or the Proud Boys before I watched the news. Somehow I don’t think this makes me unique among white people to just go about living their lives every day.
    WN cite a thing called the "14 Words."

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Another systemic racist thing I’ve never heard of… Imagine that.
    Its not, thankfully, a “systematic racist thing,” it’s a WN thing. It’s fine you’ve never heard of it, but for obvious reasons it’s something that I kinda have to keep tabs on.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    While those that WANT to constantly be offended will make a deal out of 14, it isn't a thing by its self.
    It's only a thing when combined with 88 like 1488.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    But there were two alternates. So why wouldn't it be 14 if that's the meaning?

I mean I gave it an honest shot. It's not like it's a mystery worth solving. But I have to admit the donut thing might make sense.
    Well, shoot! I knew there was one alternate but did not know about a second.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Sometimes reading this thread and trying to understand it is like trying to put a puzzle together with pieces from a whole bunch of different puzzles. It can be hazardous to ones mental health providing their mental is healthy!
    INGO is like a hurricane, in the absence of any 'steering currents' conversations can drift in unexpected directions

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    One believe white people are superior, flat out.
    The other wants to advance white interests in a world that seeks to do everything possible to subvert it.

They're pretty different things to me.
    We shall disagree. I view Black Nationalists the same way.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom