• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    I don’t spend my time thinking about things that make no sense. Again, I’m not a mind reader.
    It's a little easier to figure out than dropping numbers in posts with no explanation. I think maybe it's got more to do with feigning ignorance as a cover for reluctance to address the topic.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Yeah I don't let him get into my head like that. I can usually recognize what he's trying to do.
    Do you honestly think I was trying to get into anyone's head because I used "13" without the % symbol? At least give me credit for a little better "Cloak and Dagger" skills. lol

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Do you honestly think I was trying to get into anyone's head because I used "13" without the % symbol? At least give me credit for a little better "Cloak and Dagger" skills. lol
    Naw. I don't think most people would've caught it even if you did include the % without you explaining exactly what you meant. I really don't think that reference is as prevalent in people's minds as you suggest that it is. I'm certainly not hung up on it.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom