• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierbulldog

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 8, 2011
    Brownsburg
    I hope you all know that the Dallas Cowboys are going to win the Super Bowl this year. Oh Yes they are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheers:

Wow! Is this really Jerry Jones? :):
    Dallas had their chance to win a Super Bowl on their home field last year, I think the Colts may have a shot at the home turf in February this season. Good luck though, I always enjoy football banter, at least we'll be able to have some this year. :D

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2011
    Greene County
    You are just jealous that you don't support the winning team, even if it has been a while since a good season. Just face it...you know they are gonna win the Super Bowl this year...Man up and cheer for the DALLAS COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Yeah, and Roethlisberger had the ball under the pile during week 6 when they played the Dolphins.

I'm still a bit bitter about that one. It makes me laugh hard when I see people thinking the Cowboys, the Colts, and a few other select team are going to win EVERY year.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    You are just jealous that you don't support the winning team, even if it has been a while since a good season. Just face it...you know they are gonna win the Super Bowl this year...Man up and cheer for the DALLAS COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember a few years ago when your boy Romo was holding the extra point kick to tie the Seahawks .... but he couldnt even do that right. Then he got tackled before he could run the ball in because he's bad?

Just wondering

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Stopped at autozone on the way home tonight to pick up some gear oil. The guy tried the "would you like fries with that" pitch on some Lucas fuel injector cleaner. I said sorry, I don't buy Lucas products and he said he gets that quite a bit and asked if it was because of the stadium.

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    If they get rid of Romo. He sucks, always chokes, they're recievers are all about themselves and they have no D, The only thing the have are their slutty cheerleaders.
    Oh and this is coming from a born and bred Packer fan. :D

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Not a Patriots fan at all but my fantasy football teams would say different just about every year (and it usually makes me money). I'll be watching the Patriots for sure if they pick up Ricky Williams, rumors are saying they're interested.

mattdennis3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 10, 2011
    Lebanon
    Mind you, I am and always have been a die hard Bears fan, but I gotta say they don't stand a chance. They have yet to address any real needs in the offseason and probably won't bother doing so before the season starts. What makes it even worse, if you remember, the dang Cheeseheads beat everybody with backups last year. Just imagine what they might do if their starters play the whole year. I'm having a tough time getting psyched about this season. I don't know if its the lock-out or having to deal with another gut-wrenching season of Da Bears.

Top Bottom