• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Heh, I'm ok being told I'm not funny. But if someone wants to reduce me to nothing more than a copier of headlines... I'm content reducing them to "posts I don't care to read."

Moving on:

Jill Stein (remember her?) had some words to say about Castro:

"Fidel Castro was a symbol of the struggle for justice in the shadow of empire. Presente!"

Countless Cubans risked their lives to escape Castro's hell and seek refuge in the US. No leftists flee the US to enjoy Cuban "justice"

https://twitter.com/DrJillStein/status/802674859104935936
    Get back to your recount scheme J. Stein. I'll be waiting to laugh my ass off when they declare Trump the winner for a second time.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Heh, I'm ok being told I'm not funny. But if someone wants to reduce me to nothing more than a copier of headlines... I'm content reducing them to "posts I don't care to read."

Moving on:

Jill Stein (remember her?) had some words to say about Castro:

"Fidel Castro was a symbol of the struggle for justice in the shadow of empire. Presente!"

Countless Cubans risked their lives to escape Castro's hell and seek refuge in the US. No leftists flee the US to enjoy Cuban "justice"

https://twitter.com/DrJillStein/status/802674859104935936
    And another thing. She has a rolling meme on her twitter feed entitled "Want Democracy?" and she has the unmitigated gall to praise that POS dictator. Get lost Stein. Leftist Loser.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Getting back to the recount subject I would just like to see some kind of donor list for the funds that Puppet Stein raised for the recounts. "Grassroots" my ass.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I think President Trump needs to quietly send Rudy to the funeral, no pressers or fanfare. Show respect to Raul and their administration to start the process for us to turn another of Obama's lemons into lemonade.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I think President Trump needs to quietly send Rudy to the funeral, no pressers or fanfare. Show respect to Raul and their administration to start the process for us to turn another of Obama's lemons into lemonade.
    I think trump shouldn't send anyone and then after he is president drone strike Raul.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Why should anyone talk ill of Castro? Opposing him and the communist party was against the law. I learned on INGO that things against a nation's law, one shouldn't feel bad about? Purple? You tell me.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Why should anyone talk ill of Castro? Opposing him and the communist party was against the law. I learned on INGO that things against a nation's law, one shouldn't feel bad about? Purple? You tell me.

One thing's for sure, Kut... You keep things... "interesting" around here. I don't often agree with you but your posts can be thought-provoking.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    15241833_10208108839987259_8958041209397804603_n.jpg

jXzAwcb.jpg

Top Bottom