• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fullauto 45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   1
    Dec 27, 2008
    SE Indy
    Stop by and see Jack at Jack's Stuff. Tell him Machinegun Mike sent ya. It still won't get you anything, but it sounds good. I may run up Saturday afternoon.

fireman1328

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Central Indiana
    I may try to make it up on Sunday myself. I would like to go tomorrow, but I have to go look at a tractor. On second thought, maybe I have that backwards. If I buy the tractor, I won't have as much to spend on guns.

Fire

Ruiner

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 27, 2008
    West Lafayette, IN
    not much there.. no good deals, and barely any ammo.... Worth the 5 bucks to go and look, but you won't find anything you have to have or would want to buy.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    No great deals on guns yesterday :( Worse, I didn't find crap worth talking about in terms of reloading supplies. I need a Lee .45 ACP 4 die set, bullet molds for .45 acp and .38s, and a few other goodies. Didn't find 'em.

What I DID find, though, was a Taurus PT1911 with a price tag of $875 on it... that was good for a laugh! :laugh:

Bubbajms

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Delphi, IN
    I spent the five bucks to get in this morning.. came away with a 1911 magazine that was period-correct for my FIL's Colt, and a 10/22 mag for myself..

I was REALLY hoping to find my Sub2k, but no such luck. Decent deals on shotguns, but I've already got a bunch of them...

Top Bottom