• rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    So I guess the equation is
    ANTIFA = Hippies = College = Bloomington

I have not hung out in the Bloomington area is it normal?
    The farmers market here is usually sold out before noon.
    I don’t know what the reaction to something like that here would be I assume the local Polize would not allow it if they were locals.
    If they were outsiders I would predict a bad scene quickly.

I only know one thing about Bloomington and IU: a sorority car wash can change the lives of a couple o' middle aged, thick-necked goons in an old pickup truck.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    That's different. In this instance it was a private organization.

OK. Got it. I never did click on the red link to the second story about them not figuring out who did it. I has figured that the official seal, and stuff like that would have been handled only by government staffers...

They always have an advance team go to any locations the president is to visit to prepare the location. Make sure the flag staff doesn't have explosives in it etc... I bet they may change how they do things in the future now though. This was embarrassing for them.

Well, somewhere out there is a techno-leftist with some real street cred.

rw02kr43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    Paragon
    I didn't go this week. But it's making the rounds that an angry alt-right group was there. On Antifa being at the market, the pics I've seen they are surrounding the "nazis" and facing out. Who are they trying to intimidate? the sellers? Or me from looking, buying, waving etc, at the sellers. If it's the second, then F them. I can shop wherever I want.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I didn't go this week. But it's making the rounds that an angry alt-right group was there. On Antifa being at the market, the pics I've seen they are surrounding the "nazis" and facing out. Who are they trying to intimidate? the sellers? Or me from looking, buying, waving etc, at the sellers. If it's the second, then F them. I can shop wherever I want.

Yes. They are making a wall so you cant get past them to buy from the vendor. If you say excuse me and try to pass they probably ignore you and stand fast. And of course if you try to push through you "assaulted" them and they will start getting violent.

I wonder if the cops were ever called and if they showed up. Or if they just stood back not wanting to stir the puddin because its just one vendor and Antifa is quiet at the time. (e.g. just avoid the hornets nest or poke it with a stick and deal with violence)

And of course if a bunch of INGOers or others showed up to try to push through and buy as a group would be labeled racists.

Would be hilarious if a bunch of minorities showed up to buy from the farmer. :):

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I'd like to see someone stage a version of the "help, I'm being repressed" Monty Python bit, with a co-conspirator videoing and Antifa as the repressors, and then post it

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I kinda wanted to go. I'm not a minority, but I am a bit "different". It would be interesting to see what they do.

Apparently you haven't looked all that hard that the people that mostly compose Antifa. I think that if you just stood by, gray man style, you'd probably not get a second look. Wear some black and they might think you're one of their own.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    We all know that Nazis have embraced the locally grown food movement and spend their weekends hanging out as vendors at a farmer's market.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    We all know that Nazis have embraced the locally grown food movement and spend their weekends hanging out as vendors at a farmer's market.
    I have it on fairly good authority, the farmers are some sort of white nationalists, but that gives no one the right to blockade their business. If I need tomatoes and they have them I will buy them. I just won’t listen to their thinly veiled recruitment efforts.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Figures. Classic liberal "if we cant play nice, we just wont play" (instead of kicking the troublemakers to the curb) Not that I am surprised by this spineless reaction to antifa. Just crack some skulls and be done with them.

https://fox59.com/2019/07/29/bloomington-suspends-farmers-market-over-white-nationalist-concerns/
    I read the article, WTTV 4 (pretty much the same as Fox59 these days) had it on the air a bit ago. No mention of ANTIFA. The only news stories previous were from WTIU/WFIU, same writer in all stories. The word "alleged" appeared a lot and everything looked pretty thin and based on somebody giving up names to the FBI after getting busted defacing a Synagogue. On another thread (maybe this one??) there are pics of the ANTIFA thugs at the place and nobody picked that up? Maybe the newsies should cite INGO.

rw02kr43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    Paragon
    a lot of people down there and the other progressive sites are blaming the 3% ers. They are the ones that escalated this. They are the ones in all black with the masks intimidating people. Really? Are they? How about some 1%ers show up down there for a real good fight.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom