• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • maxipum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 6, 2012
    Bloomington
    I’m apparently not well versed enough to tell but hell the fat chick with pink hair said I was a nazi. How do you tell ? I’ve been on this earth 47 years and I had no idea.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I’m apparently not well versed enough to tell but hell the fat chick with pink hair said I was a nazi. How do you tell ? I’ve been on this earth 47 years and I had no idea.

how-to-tell-if-someone-is-a-nazi-did-they-13877647.png

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Also if you're only 47 years old you're way to young to be an actual Nazi (part of the NSDAP between 1920 to 1945), you would be a neo-Nazi at most. :dunno:

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Also if you're only 47 years old you're way to young to be an actual Nazi (part of the NSDAP between 1920 to 1945), you would be a neo-Nazi at most. :dunno:

Somehow I doubt they make that distinction. If they did, that means that not a single one of them has punched a Nazi despite their violence.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    ANTIFA has agents withing the White house...

Some antifa techie decided it would be funny to replace the presidential seal that is projected behind the president as he spoke at a Teen Student Action Summit... Nobody noticed until after.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/presi...7SdqgDxB301m6sOlz1Q7D0BZZeCba-cZDuo9-69Fo1QYE

Story is somebody was fired, but this kind of sedition from within the government should be considered more serious that that. (Yes, even if done under king obama.)

This is nothing less than an attempt to bring down a sitting president from within.

This is NOT free speech. In most countries, this would get you dead...

There should have been some kind of federal charges filed.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    ANTIFA has agents withing the White house...

Some antifa techie decided it would be funny to replace the presidential seal that is projected behind the president as he spoke at a Teen Student Action Summit... Nobody noticed until after.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/presi...7SdqgDxB301m6sOlz1Q7D0BZZeCba-cZDuo9-69Fo1QYE

Story is somebody was fired, but this kind of sedition from within the government should be considered more serious that that. (Yes, even if done under king obama.)

This is nothing less than an attempt to bring down a sitting president from within.

This is NOT free speech. In most countries, this would get you dead...

There should have been some kind of federal charges filed.

I don't like it. I don't agree with it. However, it absolutely is both free speech and protected speech. This of course does not mean it is without consequences.

Every job I've ever seen has included the proverbial "Line 13" in the job description: "Other duties as assigned". The joker that did this, were I his manager, would find himself working with the groundskeepers or in the dishroom or somewhere equally repulsive to him (in short, anywhere he had no access to a computer or the public, and where any destructive misdeeds would be "destruction of government property".) He would also find, if I could do it legally, that his salary was reduced commensurate to his duties and his lackluster performance thereof. Finally, when he decided enough was enough and was ready to walk off the job, his job file would be permanently marked that he left without proper notice (if true) and that he was a "never rehire".

Try getting another job after that, bandana-face.

Blessings,
    Bill

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Since he was so enamored of forgeries, I would have a pro forge his paperwork joining The Marines and ship him off to Parris for a little attitude adjustment

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I don't like it. I don't agree with it. However, it absolutely is both free speech and protected speech. This of course does not mean it is without consequences.

Every job I've ever seen has included the proverbial "Line 13" in the job description: "Other duties as assigned". The joker that did this, were I his manager, would find himself working with the groundskeepers or in the dishroom or somewhere equally repulsive to him (in short, anywhere he had no access to a computer or the public, and where any destructive misdeeds would be "destruction of government property".) He would also find, if I could do it legally, that his salary was reduced commensurate to his duties and his lackluster performance thereof. Finally, when he decided enough was enough and was ready to walk off the job, his job file would be permanently marked that he left without proper notice (if true) and that he was a "never rehire".

Try getting another job after that, bandana-face.

Blessings,
    Bill

First, good to see you. It seems that I haven't seen you post in a month of Sundays!

As for the incident, I don't see hijacking the employer's equipment and defacing the employer's seal as protected under the first amendment. I couldnt see a charge greater than something in the vandalism/criminal mischief class but I fail to see any more protection than the Brady Campaign hacking INGO and posting anti-gun drivel.

Top Bottom