• ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2...y-want-a-civil-war-antifa-forming-a-red-army/
    The Violent Left Says They Want a Civil War: Antifa Forming A ‘Red Army’

Brought this over from another thread that was considered a "duplicate thread".
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...tifia-calls-red-army.html?459848=#post7686357

…On the basis of our principled united front work, fascists and their collaborators can be drowned out, run out, routed, beaten bloody, and even annihilated. These are our principles and we aim to hold them to the very finish.

Looking back to the 2016 elections, the radicals in Antifa and their Black Bloc BFFs freely “drowned out, run out, routed, beaten bloody, and even annihilated” their fellow Americans. Local cops, some ordered to stand down, allowed the political violence to go effectively unchecked.

Or worse yet, cops in some places acted in concert with the violent left. In San Jose, Ninth Circuit appellate court justices have allowed a lawsuit against the police to proceed. Cops there not only failed to protect Trump supporters at an organized rally, but actually routed them into a mass of violent “counter-protesters.”

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/3685...m_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=benshapiro

Antifa Takes Over Portland Traffic, Chases Down And Threatens Elderly Driver "You're a whitey, aren't ya! Get the f*** down the road!"

As usual (for ANTIFA), language warning
    [video=youtube;sq-dcJrnGTM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sq-dcJrnGTM[/video]

[video=youtube;3TfMdEQY6-g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TfMdEQY6-g[/video]

A769E97E-1042-4FA6-9E17-38F0481046EE_zpsyehwmxlh.png

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    One of these days one of these turds is gonna meet the wrong person and take one to the head. I wonder if that will change this behavior. :dunno:

Nope, it'll make it worse.

Never, ever make a martyr out of your opposition. November will show you why the left making a martyr of Kavanaugh was a very very bad idea.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2...y-want-a-civil-war-antifa-forming-a-red-army/
    The Violent Left Says They Want a Civil War: Antifa Forming A ‘Red Army’

Brought this over from another thread that was considered a "duplicate thread".
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...tifia-calls-red-army.html?459848=#post7686357

…On the basis of our principled united front work, fascists and their collaborators can be drowned out, run out, routed, beaten bloody, and even annihilated. These are our principles and we aim to hold them to the very finish.

Looking back to the 2016 elections, the radicals in Antifa and their Black Bloc BFFs freely “drowned out, run out, routed, beaten bloody, and even annihilated” their fellow Americans. Local cops, some ordered to stand down, allowed the political violence to go effectively unchecked.

Or worse yet, cops in some places acted in concert with the violent left. In San Jose, Ninth Circuit appellate court justices have allowed a lawsuit against the police to proceed. Cops there not only failed to protect Trump supporters at an organized rally, but actually routed them into a mass of violent “counter-protesters.”

The only reason these stupid **********s have ANY platform at all is because the media gives it to them. That study I posted on the breakdown of groups showed just how few these nut-balls are, and even among liberals. The smart thing for Republicans to do is make this issue front and center in everyone's home. Blast adds on TV, radio, social media, internet that show Antifa's violence AND the acceptance of the media. Play that interview on one of the Sunday talk shows where they had some guy on their explaining why violence is necessary, but make sure it's obvious that the host did not challenge them on that.

You're not going to get the traditional liberals who are steadfast Democrats to switch sides. They still hate Trump. But it will touch the more of the moderates who are becoming disillusioned with what the party is becoming.

MLK used a similar tactic to change the minds of people about race. His message was inclusive, to make the us in the us/them divide include the most people possible. We face a common enemy, the people who want to violently take away the principles this country was founded upon. Braun should play that message over and over. Play the riot video over and over. Play the violence from the black-clad idiots. Play the audio of the idiotic things they say. Then bring home that Donnelly is a member of and enables the party that refuses to disavow these thugs.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The only reason these stupid **********s have ANY platform at all is because the media gives it to them. That study I posted on the breakdown of groups showed just how few these nut-balls are, and even among liberals. The smart thing for Republicans to do is make this issue front and center in everyone's home. Blast adds on TV, radio, social media, internet that show Antifa's violence AND the acceptance of the media. Play that interview on one of the Sunday talk shows where they had some guy on their explaining why violence is necessary, but make sure it's obvious that the host did not challenge them on that.

You're not going to get the traditional liberals who are steadfast Democrats to switch sides. They still hate Trump. But it will touch the more of the moderates who are becoming disillusioned with what the party is becoming.

MLK used a similar tactic to change the minds of people about race. His message was inclusive, to make the us in the us/them divide include the most people possible. We face a common enemy, the people who want to violently take away the principles this country was founded upon. Braun should play that message over and over. Play the riot video over and over. Play the violence from the black-clad idiots. Play the audio of the idiotic things they say. Then bring home that Donnelly is a member of and enables the party that refuses to disavow these thugs.
    I agree whole heartedly with this. The complicit media has become a force multiplier for these radical dirtbags by giving them credence. The damn media never have come down on the antifa dregs they way they did with what happened in Charlottesville and I’m by no means defending what happened there. I’m just trying to illustrate the point. I also agree totally with the approach you suggest the Republicans to take going into the midterms. Hammer the Dems on this issue. Call them out and make them take a side. Make them disavow the antifa types and those in their party that encourage that behavior like the authorities in Portland do by their inaction. This IS a winning issue that should resonate with all rational thinking voters.

Last edited:

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    The only reason these stupid **********s have ANY platform at all is because the media gives it to them.

The only reason the media give them a platform is that it provides revenue. We watch to see what antifa is doing, those eyeballs get counted, and advertisers pay for the opportunity to market.

Heck - I WANT the media reporting on this stuff, so we can all be aware that it is out there. If they didn't, then it would be a whole different problem!

Why is it so hard to believe that the antifa-people actually believe what they're saying? As for me, I take them at face value. They are what are and they want what they want.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    The only reason the media give them a platform is that it provides revenue. We watch to see what antifa is doing, those eyeballs get counted, and advertisers pay for the opportunity to market.

Heck - I WANT the media reporting on this stuff, so we can all be aware that it is out there. If they didn't, then it would be a whole different problem!

Why is it so hard to believe that the antifa-people actually believe what they're saying? As for me, I take them at face value. They are what are and they want what they want.
    Many of them go beyond reporting on it to actively supporting and defending it.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Like I mentioned earlier. The complicit media won’t cover things the same way. That’s the problem with the media. They’ll cover all things concerning the “alt-right” differently than they will cover anything to do with antifa. If at all.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Like I mentioned earlier. The complicit media won’t cover things the same way. That’s the problem with the media. They’ll cover all things concerning the “alt-right” differently than they will cover anything to do with antifa. If at all.

Shows you vividly who they align with. Do they even bother to deny it anymore?

Top Bottom