• ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    And everyone's wearing mask, sweatshirts.
    Identifying might be a problem.
    And aren't we now taught men and women are now the same?
    You can't say that, and then want them to be treated differently.

Personally, I'm an old fashioned guy. Don't hit women. But that tends to change when a woman is using a weapon on me.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    With respect, jamil, neither she nor anyone else gets to play the “I’m a girl so you can’t hit me” card when she picks up and uses the pepper spray. Like most here, I was raised that a man never hits a lady. News flash: when you pick up a weapon or you cock back on me and I’ve not initiated violence first.... you are not a lady. At that point, you are only a “threat” to be stopped with as much and as little force as is necessary. If all I have to do is “not back down”, great... if I have to physically block or even physically restrain, ok, and if it requires more, that’s not beyond the pale either. Note that I said “necessary”. Nowhere is it written that I have to be a punching bag because the person initiating force against me has a vagina.

Two LE examples, and since I’m not a cop, those who are are invited to correct any errors:
    First, if a perp, male or female, attempts to act against the officer, they are met with overwhelming force in response, yes?

Second, and I know the “force continuum” is outdated, but when the officer uses spray, it is “less lethal”, but if it is taken from or otherwise used against the officer, it merits deadly force in response, due to the incapacitating nature of the spray.

If that is true for an officer, who has other tools AND backup available, why would it not be true of and for the rest of us?

$0.02

Blessings,
    Bill

Bill, that wasn't the point at all. I'm not saying the guy shouldn't have hit a girl. If she's going to participate in this, she's signing up for whatever comes her way.

It was a comment relating to the idea about running into the wrong person. So maybe the big guy looks like he can handle himself, especially against a scrawny girl. Maybe he'll run into the wrong person and be knocked on his ass himself. The point being that although I'd say most of these Antifa black bloc people seem to be wimpy basement betas and more-masculine-than-them women, Antifa does recruit some people who like to fight, and some of these proud boys might run into a real fight someday.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    And everyone's wearing mask, sweatshirts.
    Identifying might be a problem.
    And aren't we now taught men and women are now the same?
    You can't say that, and then want them to be treated differently.

Personally, I'm an old fashioned guy. Don't hit women. But that tends to change when a woman is using a weapon on me.

I agree with this. But if they're picking a fight in the same domain as men, they shouldn't be surprised that they got knocked on their ass, like in that video.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Bill, that wasn't the point at all. I'm not saying the guy shouldn't have hit a girl. If she's going to participate in this, she's signing up for whatever comes her way.

It was a comment relating to the idea about running into the wrong person. So maybe the big guy looks like he can handle himself, especially against a scrawny girl. Maybe he'll run into the wrong person and be knocked on his ass himself. The point being that although I'd say most of these Antifa black bloc people seem to be wimpy basement betas and more-masculine-than-them women, Antifa does recruit some people who like to fight, and some of these proud boys might run into a real fight someday.

Ah, so you're commenting on the lack of the big guy's effectiveness in the fight. He punched that girl and she got right back up. Had he been a more effective demonstration goon, she would not have been conscious for a while.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Ah, so you're commenting on the lack of the big guy's effectiveness in the fight. He punched that girl and she got right back up. Had he been a more effective demonstration goon, she would not have been conscious for a while.

Heh. Well not really. What was his goal? To knock her down or to knock her out? I'm just saying it wasn't really a fight. She picked on someone who would punch back. Same can happen to him.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Somehow, I think he is far more mentally and physically prepared for that possibility than she is.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Somehow, I think he is far more mentally and physically prepared for that possibility than she is.

Just a wee bit.

That kid can handle himself, even if he meets more capable opposition. The key difference is that he realizes that people can and will get hurt. The stupid ANTIFA girl probably thought nothing bad could happen to her while cloaked in her cape of righteousness.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Just a wee bit.

That kid can handle himself, even if he meets more capable opposition. The key difference is that he realizes that people can and will get hurt. The stupid ANTIFA girl probably thought nothing bad could happen to her while cloaked in her cape of righteousness.

I also would say he could have hit her a lot harder than the did. Not sure if it was thought out that way. That the taller Antifa dude kinda talked some stuff but didn't seem to want to mix it up.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Just a wee bit.

Well, truthfully a LOT of people meet that description.
    Nothing changes your plans like a punch to the nose. (or something like that)

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Today in Paris during the Labor Day march.

images

2173051_de-violents-heurts-ont-perturbe-le-defile-du-1er-mai-a-paris-web-tete-0301630888636.jpg

648x0

b6917c830dde0c2ed9b8e5d8eec5262a8bb722d0.jpg

A thousand of "black blocs", some waving antifa flags, burned a car dealership and a McDonald's restaurant.

e279ddf39e00f205be3767119c0825b5

Top Bottom