• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    I like how antifa doesn't realize that pepper spraying someone can be considered assault.
    You have to wonder at the thought process of people who consider beliefs they disagree with as violence, but spraying a chemical irritant in someone's face is not assault.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Weather is getting warmer so you can expect these types to be emerging from their parents basements like verminous insects coming out of the spring ground.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Proud Boys is not a moderate organization. Gavin McInnes, the founder, is not a moderate.

Like the others, I've never heard of "proud boys."

I didn't see any indications in that video of what I perceive as "far right." Not moderate .NE. far right

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    As usual, language warning.

University of Washington.
    Antifa decides to pepper spray.
    They don't like what happens next

[video=youtube;QewBFgqzu0I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QewBFgqzu0I[/video]

That chick who got punched at about 50 seconds in was IMO wrong. I don't think she was involved with ANTIFA she was just walking by and tried to break it up. Other than that...

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    That chick who got punched at about 50 seconds in was IMO wrong. I don't think she was involved with ANTIFA she was just walking by and tried to break it up. Other than that...

All I'll say, is that they regardless of which side did what first, they apparently haven't ran into the "right" person yet. Keep your hands to yourself, unless it's self defense, and both Antifa and the Proud Boys have a history of not observing that rule.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Like the others, I've never heard of "proud boys."

I didn't see any indications in that video of what I perceive as "far right." Not moderate .NE. far right

I didn't post the video as evidence of his far-rightness. In fact, I find that video quite humorously, irreverently entertaining. I posted it so that those of you who've never heard of the Proud Boys, or Gavin McInnes, could get an idea of what that's all about.

I'd say "far right" has a range just like "far left" does. And I guess that at least superficially, OakRiver probably, perhaps unintentionally, implied that the two are symmetrical opposites. They're not. Gavin McInnes is far more identitarian right than most people who say they're on the right. Listen to people who identify as right wing, and listen to him, and it's pretty clear.

But he's not as far right as Antifa is far left. He's not like Richard Spencer far right. Not like genuine Neo-Nazi far right. Not like white supremacist KKK far right. I'd say those are symmetrical opposites with Antifa. So I think the issue is scale. I'd classify McInnes as far right, but not to the scale that Antifa is far left.

And though I don't agree with the tactics and rhetoric of the Proud Boys, I think that video I posted is absolutely, audaciously hilarious, and I actually liked seeing Antifa Thugs get their asses handed to them. I think when you're punched, it's often better to punch back. Not always. But with Antifa, there should be a heavy cost to being *******s.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    All I'll say, is that they regardless of which side did what first, they apparently haven't ran into the "right" person yet. Keep your hands to yourself, unless it's self defense, and both Antifa and the Proud Boys have a history of not observing that rule.

It's one thing to be in a place you have every right to be, not looking for trouble, and then have to fight back when trouble finds you. The part I disagrees with the Proud Boys about, they go looking for trouble. They often don't throw the first punch, but they certainly do all they can to get the other side to do it just so they can say they were provoked.

And the point about running into the wrong person is right on. The big guy looked like he could take care of himself, but not all that impressive that he knocked a small chick on her ass. Not every Antifa goon is an insane progressive SJW professor's son or daughter weaponized. They also recruit some people who like to fight as much as the proud boys do. It's probably a rarer to run into those Antifa types, but they exist. They're part of the plan.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    It's one thing to be in a place you have every right to be, not looking for trouble, and then have to fight back when trouble finds you. The part I disagrees with the Proud Boys about, they go looking for trouble. They often don't throw the first punch, but they certainly do all they can to get the other side to do it just so they can say they were provoked.

And the point about running into the wrong person is right on. The big guy looked like he could take care of himself, but not all that impressive that he knocked a small chick on her ass. Not every Antifa goon is an insane progressive SJW professor's son or daughter weaponized. They also recruit some people who like to fight as much as the proud boys do. It's probably a rarer to run into those Antifa types, but they exist. They're part of the plan.

I have a pretty legit history with Skins and Punks. And for people who know anything about that scene, there are plenty of 5ft nothing, sub-140lbs guys (and girls) that are willing to mix it up. A lot of these Antifa types seem very similar to them, if they don't come directly from that scene.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I have a pretty legit history with Skins and Punks. And for people who know anything about that scene, there are plenty of 5ft nothing, sub-140lbs guys (and girls) that are willing to mix it up. A lot of these Antifa types seem very similar to them, if they don't come directly from that scene.

So far, the many hours of video shows Antifa very eager to mix it up when they think those people won't fight back. It's often hit-and-run. Often, like in the case of this video, they react in a genuine surprise when people fight back. It's pretty obvious the person in the goggles who sprayed the mace did not expect a dude twice her size to knock her on her ass.

I've also seen video of some pretty scrappy Antifa people. But, I suspect *most* of the Antifa goons, at least in the US, are *******, and don't really know what they're doing. Many are students indoctrinated as activists by Yvette Falarca type activist teachers. At least that's what most of the videos I can find on Youtube suggests. In Europe, I think it's different, I think they're more violent, organized, and formidable than in the US.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Proud boys huh?
    I've seen a few vids but didn't know they had a name or were organized. The leader, Gavin McInnes is hilarious and is not radical at all. I like him. He totally reminds me of my group of guys I grew up with in CA. We were just trying to live normal lives but the gangs in Orange County and L.A. would just pound us when we were alone or paired up. So ya, we would hang out and travel in packs. It was safer that way. We were NOT a gang. We were The Anti-Gang. (that's what the local cops called us anyway)

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    ...but not all that impressive that he knocked a small chick on her ass....

With respect, jamil, neither she nor anyone else gets to play the “I’m a girl so you can’t hit me” card when she picks up and uses the pepper spray. Like most here, I was raised that a man never hits a lady. News flash: when you pick up a weapon or you cock back on me and I’ve not initiated violence first.... you are not a lady. At that point, you are only a “threat” to be stopped with as much and as little force as is necessary. If all I have to do is “not back down”, great... if I have to physically block or even physically restrain, ok, and if it requires more, that’s not beyond the pale either. Note that I said “necessary”. Nowhere is it written that I have to be a punching bag because the person initiating force against me has a vagina.

Two LE examples, and since I’m not a cop, those who are are invited to correct any errors:
    First, if a perp, male or female, attempts to act against the officer, they are met with overwhelming force in response, yes?

Second, and I know the “force continuum” is outdated, but when the officer uses spray, it is “less lethal”, but if it is taken from or otherwise used against the officer, it merits deadly force in response, due to the incapacitating nature of the spray.

If that is true for an officer, who has other tools AND backup available, why would it not be true of and for the rest of us?

$0.02

Blessings,
    Bill

Last edited:
    Top Bottom