EPA Rule Will Have Devastating Effects On Indiana…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    “Proposed Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) rules regulating carbon dioxide emissions for power plants would lead to blackouts in a large slice of the Midwest and impose costs of nearly $250 billion, according to new analysis by the Center of the American Experiment (CAE).”

“The EPA’s proposed regulations would require fossil fuel-fired power plants to adopt developing technologies, such as carbon capture and sequestration (CCS) and hydrogen blending, in order to significantly bring down their greenhouse gas emissions over the coming decades. CAE filed comments this week in response to the EPA’s proposals, highlighting in its analysis that the EPA has overestimated the efficacy of wind and solar while exposing the 45 million people living in the area served by the Midcontinent Independent System Operator (MISO) power grid to elevated blackout risks.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Let's say the red wave happens in 2024 that was supposed to happen but didn't in 2022. How many here believe the republican party will undo this crap to any meaningful degree? As best as I can tell, most of them are fully engaged in the green energy/global warming mythology as the democrats are.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Let's say the red wave happens in 2024 that was supposed to happen but didn't in 2022. How many here believe the republican party will undo this crap to any meaningful degree? As best as I can tell, most of them are fully engaged in the green energy/global warming mythology as the democrats are.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    "If Republicans don’t use their majority in the House and the thin margin in the Senate to curb the deep state, they may never have a chance again."

The majority of them hate us more than they hate democrats. They love winning reelection more than they desire constitutional adherence.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    They did nothing after 2020 and will do nothing after 2024.

loudgroove

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2023
    Lagrange Indiana
    lol, A Republican and a Democrat, different sides of the same a$$. No politician seems willing to do anything till election time. All I am gonna say is at least the republicans still act like they give a crap about this country. Weather they actually do or not is a different subject.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I wonder if AES's new plant in Morgan County is compliant with that? They tore down the coal plant to build it, big $.

It burns natural gas if I'm not mistaken, but that still produces CO2 so they will likely have to buy the new equipment. I wonder if the CO2 control machines will be made in china? Leadership making life more expensive for everybody while putting them out of work.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Meanwhile China and India continue to buy the dirtiest, cheapest coal available and pump out record emissions while simultaneously laughing at the rest of the world while giving us two middle fingers.

We could go 100% carbon free and it wouldnt make hardly a dent in the world output due to 3rd world countries.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Meanwhile China and India continue to buy the dirtiest, cheapest coal available and pump out record emissions while simultaneously laughing at the rest of the world while giving us two middle fingers.

We could go 100% carbon free and it wouldnt make hardly a dent in the world output due to 3rd world countries.

Makes you wonder, is US leadership crooked or stupid or both.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom