• ...and so much more!
  • SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Better idea for others: Don't wait.

Have wife get a larry before it's critical.

Sloughfoot mentioned training because an untrained carrier, is worst than unarmed. Does she have a good holster or is the pistol getting dropped into the bottom of the purse awaiting an ND? It matters.

And LTCH verses CCW matters too.

#LTCHlivesmatter !!!!!

steve2723

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Lake Station
    Just for clarification. Wife is great she carries correctly with a holster etc. and all the proper safety covered and yes she is badass. She has trained and is not just some hick slamming her revolver in her purse. She carries her wheel gun properly and is proficient in it's use and abilities. She survived having her throat slashed 3 times (35 staples) hitting her minor jugular and was shot 3 times with a .25Auto round nose full metal jacket. She is a tribute to anyone thinking they can survive anything because she can.

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    Just for clarification. Wife is great she carries correctly with a holster etc. and all the proper safety covered and yes she is badass. She has trained and is not just some hick slamming her revolver in her purse. She carries her wheel gun properly and is proficient in it's use and abilities. She survived having her throat slashed 3 times (35 staples) hitting her minor jugular and was shot 3 times with a .25Auto round nose full metal jacket. She is a tribute to anyone thinking they can survive anything because she can.
    I don't even know what to say to this, and anything I want to say, I probably shouldn't. That is horrible, and I hope she's recovering mentally, as well. What a POS that guy is. Glad she got approved.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Congrats Steve. I have to ask, how is thatPOS out walking around?

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles

I agree, your wife, IS badass !!!!! I hope she NEVER sees this person, again ..... but if she does,

she will be prepared, and with a history like that, I would think, that a "good shoot",

would be no problem .....

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend

Holy Sh*t. I understand the sense of urgency now. Your wife is a amazing person to have survived that. I think I have found my new lady hero. I pray that she be kept safe, and sound from those that would harm her. And may she be bless with the long life she deserves. You were bless with a fighter. A strong woman!

Top Bottom