Elon just started a poll on Twitter about whether to reinstate Trump. Runs for 24 hours.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Seems must of been more R on Twitter, just not able to speak out. I would have thought vast majority were D on there. Maybe Musk made enough mad they quit and new blood came in?

tackdriver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 20, 2010
    Seems must of been more R on Twitter, just not able to speak out. I would have thought vast majority were D on there. Maybe Musk made enough mad they quit and new blood came in?
    Or... there are a lot of Dems that REALLY want to see Trump take the primary, because they think he'll loose in the general. They spent million$ on this tactic in the midterms.

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    I'm starting to consider this possibility myself.
    I think they were responsible for the “red wave” narrative knowing the math wasn’t on our side… (defending more seats this go around) so they pushed the red wave narrative knowing it wasn’t possible as a blow to moral. I mean when in the last 10 years have cnn nbc abc said anything remotely positive About our side ? Yet they were all discussing the red wave…

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Or...twatter was mostly CIA bots before Musk took over and cleaned up shop.
    There are several people on Twitter are suggesting that he ran this poll just to flush out bots. Wouldn’t surprise me at all. I still wonder if he’ll go back and sue the previous owners over the bot issue once the documents how pervasive it is.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Less than 20 minutes remain, it'd take hell freezing over with 15 million votes already in, to change the outcome now.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    hYNHLYr.png

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Just think of all of twitter's "members" like myself, who rarely post at all. Certainly would never dare post anything political for fear of reprisal from who knows...

Top Bottom