• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    :dunno: Dunno, how long you guys been whining about him?
    Seems like he's gotten more popular, actually?
    If you measure popularity by the same group of guys continuously posting his ...."stuff"......:dunno:

I don't even watch the videos anymore. I might take a shot at the latest one or two since Que said he's "gotten better" or "working on it"...but time will tell.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Prototype phase....... still has a high failure rate.

JYrunningshoes.jpg

You owe my employer a new monitor and keyboard. :laugh:

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    Nope, thread count.

I don't pay any attention to the dozen or two haters who post over and over and over in the whining threads either. ;)
    Why?!? Nobody else opinion matters?!? If that's the case than why even be on such a site. It's all about discussion of ideologies, learning, and developing new ideas. If you just blow off everything/everyone that differs in opinion than your own than you're only hindering yourself.

Most of what I see here isn't "whining" really. Mostly just good humor at the expense of one who seems to be making poor (arguably) decisions. Everyone's entitled to their opinion and I've stated mine. No need to rehash it. Until yet another one of his controversial [STRIKE]advertising schemes[/STRIKE]videos gets posted again, that is.

Thread count is one reason I don't watch his videos because he can make money off those views. That's not the case here, unless there is some behind the scenes action going on with the admins that they don't make known.

thebishopp

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2010
    Indiana
    The reason MR Yeager is discussed so much on INGO is because he is out there putting out content multiple times a week. Since he has "so many":rolleyes: haters, who are we gonna replace him with? Who is gonna step up?

I'm still waiting for you to come kick my ass. Oh and I'm still working up the "courage" to do a video since that's what seems to be your standard for bravery LOL.

Maybe when you "come gunnin" you can video it?

As far as Yeager goes.

I don't care a lick about his attitude. He is kind of abrasive but while annoying can also be mildly amusing. Heck I even agree with quite a bit of the things he is saying (heard it before and agreed with it when I heard it long before he said it and, imo, by better instructors).

I DO take issue with someone leaving their buddies to die in order to CYA.

Again , IF the company AAR is correct (presumably written with the video and statements from his teammates) then those were the actions of a coward. Period.

As for those people who say they may do the same thing, well then don't get into any line of work that requires you to move towards danger instead of away from it. If you do choose those types of professions then you need to get it right in your head that there are some things worse than death.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    http://web.archive.org/web/20060613074947/http://****ersm.com

THIS LINK WON"T WORK UNLESS YOU FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS BELOW.

Here is a more complete link -

http://web.archive.org/web/20060616035021/http://****ersm.com

Copy and paste to your Navigational Toolbar then replace that **** with the 4 letter "F" word.

If you don't know of any 4 letter "F" words, then watch one of Yeager's videos and you'll learn a few.

A lot of what was available out there, has since been pulled from the web. Why? :dunno:

Do you know people in the UK? Ask what they know.

AndersonIN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Anderson, IN
    I've tried face, fact, fade, fads, fady, fags, fail, fain, fair, fait, fake, falk, fall, falx, fame, fand, fane, fang, fans, fard, fare, farl, farm, faro, fart, fash, fast, fate, fats, faun, faut, faux, fawe, fawn, fays, faze, feal, fear, feat, feck, feds, feed, feel, fees, feet, fehm, fele, fell, felt, feme, fend, fens, feod, fere, ferm, fern, fers, fess, fest, feta, fete, feud, fiar, fiat, fibs, fica, fice, fico, fide, fido, fids, fief, fife, figs, fiji, fike, file, fill, film, fils, find, fine, fink, finn, fins, fint, fire, firk, firm, firs, fisc, fish, fisk, fist, fits, fitt, fitz, five, fixe, fizz, flab, flag, flak, flam, flan, flap, flat, flaw, flax, flay, flea, fled, flee, flet, flew, flex, flip, flit, flix, floe, flog, flon, flop, flow, flub, flue, flus, flux, foal, foam, fobs, foci, foes, foge, fogs, fogy, foil, foin, fold, folk, fond, fone, font, food, fool, foot, fops, fora, ford, fore, fork, form, fort, foul, four, fowl, foxy, fozy, frab, frag, frap, frat, frau, fray, fred, free, fren, fret, frig, frim, frit, friz, froe, frog, from, frow, frug, fuar, fubs, fuci, ****, fuds, fuel, fuff, fuga, fugh, fugs, fuji, full, fume, fumy, fund, funk, furl, furs, fury, fuse, fuss, fust, fuze, fuzz, fyke, and fyrd! F@#$IT I can't think of any others!

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    Yeager could proly kick 95% of the INGO members' arses without much difficulty.
    Whether you like him or not.

I am willing to spar with anyone full contact if they want. In an actual sparring setup. No street fighting. Kickboxing/MMA whatever, people typically just want to street fight and be ignorant though :(

I wonder if we took gloves, headgear, and shin pads if he'd spar :)

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    I am willing to spar with anyone full contact if they want. In an actual sparring setup. No street fighting. Kickboxing/MMA whatever, people typically just want to street fight and be ignorant though :(

Then obviously, you're one of the 5%.

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    Consenual butt kickin contest. That's a new one.
    I do remember a day I consented to a fight, but I didn't think I was consenting to the whooping I got. It was implied, I guess.

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    Guys in my high school would meet up at a nearby park with gloves for matches. Although it was taken seriously and nobody was holding back the officers which responded a couple times couldn't/wouldn't do anything about it because the gloves were involved.:dunno:

ckcollins2003

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    Muncie

History shows he'd run away where he couldn't engage the enemy. I wouldn't be too worried in that situation...

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tre0762
    Top Bottom