• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BoxinChampJoel

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2012
    Nortwest Indiana
    Alright guys I was wondering if any guys on here carry an EDC bag or "man-bag"?

I started carrying one with me and just wanted to see how many others do this too. If you do, what kind of bag is it?

BoxinChampJoel

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2012
    Nortwest Indiana
    Thats a good idea and thats what my bag started out as but I recently started carrying it on my person and have decided to make another just for the truck and will have more vehicle related **** in there, flares ect.

thanks.

canav844

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    Backpack, I'm a college student, it works out well. Not a whole lot in the was of defensive or survival specific tools in it though, thanks to possible "common area"s with "school property"

blamecharles

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    South side of Indian
    I have been looking for one that looks professional, as I am in sales for now. Need to be able to carry iPad, sales material, marketing swag, knives, guns when I can't carry, maybe some snacks, ???, etc.

BoxinChampJoel

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2012
    Nortwest Indiana
    Yea right now I carry a UTG tactical messenger bag u can look at that one I love it and.for about $25 you can't beat it I am goin to up grade and get me a maxpedition jumbo versipack I'm just glad.I'm not only one that's carrys a gear bag

croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    I keep one in the car that has tools, hearing/eye, gun oil, cleaning kit, stape gun, TP, and im currently working on some type of box to keep in my car with blankets and other survival gear

Boost Lee

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Greenwood, IN
    Would you mind taking a picture of it? Because right now... I picture you looking like this:

When you're really carrying around all this:

:D

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.

I carry a Swiss Army backpack full of my work and EDC stuff.

The "music pocket" is perfect for handgun carrry, but not when I'm on base during the day. I used to carry in that pocket with my previous corporation who had a no gun policy.

Buy.com - SYNERGY 15.6" Computer Backpack by Wenger SwissGear® Maker of the Genuine Swiss Army Knife

Rating - 100%
    139   0   0
    Sep 3, 2010
    I keep a backpack full of needful things in my van...but I do NOT carry a "man-bag". Ew. :n00b:

;)

You heard it here first, folks. Put the bag down, and walk away. :)

But really, I'm just not sure when I'd even carry it. I know 100% I wouldn't take it out of the car and put it on everytime I'm running into walmart or a gas station. Longer excursions such a baseball game or amusement park I'd usually have a backpack anyways, and......I don't think I go anywhere else that I wouldn't just lose it.....:alcoholic:

ol' poke

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 14, 2010
    I bought this to haul around scout camp with some medical supplies, rain gear, firestarting kit, etc. It's a little small, but well built and worth the $20 from Sportsmansguide.com. Tons of compartments and hidden areas. It only has one strap, so you an easily sling it over your shoulder. There is a decent Youtube video of it online.

manbag.gif

With the molle straps, I'll add on some small pouches for even more storage. My gosh, am I accessorising my manbag? Dang, and the coyote tan matches my boots!!!! ;)

Rating - 100%
    139   0   0
    Sep 3, 2010
    I bought this to haul around scout camp with some medical supplies, rain gear, firestarting kit, etc. It's a little small, but well built and worth the $20 from Sportsmansguide.com. Tons of compartments and hidden areas. It only has one strap, so you an easily sling it over your shoulder. There is a decent Youtube video of it online.

With the molle straps, I'll add on some small pouches for even more storage. My gosh, am I accessorising my manbag? Dang, and the coyote tan matches my boots!!!! ;)

No, no, no...you're good. At Scout camp is different. People expect you to have that kind of stuff.

Now lets go back to the version of this thread from a couple years ago...who was the INGOer that was proposing taking a Tactical vest and replacing all the stuff with baby supplies for a trip to Disney Land.
    Come on, fess up. :)

imjammin

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I tried the manbag, used a Maxpedition Jumbo and a messanger bag, but found it combersome. I think I need to get a good go bag for my car. I like to have medical, and other stuff available.

jylederman

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 25, 2011
    Franklin, IN
    I've been thinking of upgrading my bag to the 5.11 Covert backpack. I just can't convince myself to spend the money. Does anyone have an opinion of these?

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom