• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    Mine is a local University pack-pack ...

... with a custom holster inside the back, for a Camp Carbine folder, which I don't carry into Wally's, and a hidden 5906 9mm S&W tucked in between the water-bottles. Plus lots of stickers and decals, for camo.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I carry a Swiss Army backpack full of my work and EDC stuff.

The "music pocket" is perfect for handgun carrry, but not when I'm on base during the day. I used to carry in that pocket with my previous corporation who had a no gun policy.

Buy.com - SYNERGY 15.6" Computer Backpack by Wenger SwissGear® Maker of the Genuine Swiss Army Knife

This is exactly the pack I use. It carries my computer, some sales materials and files, as well as some other items I might find useful. It is sort of my multi purpose work/get home bag. I even carried it to Mexico with me. "music pocket"???? Is that the little compartment on top that can be easily accessed but does not draw a lot of attention to itself?

2012-02-16_23-12-05_354.jpg

Bounty Hunter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2010
    There you are.
    I bought this to haul around scout camp with some medical supplies, rain gear, firestarting kit, etc. It's a little small, but well built and worth the $20 from Sportsmansguide.com. Tons of compartments and hidden areas. It only has one strap, so you an easily sling it over your shoulder. There is a decent Youtube video of it online.

manbag.gif

With the molle straps, I'll add on some small pouches for even more storage. My gosh, am I accessorising my manbag? Dang, and the coyote tan matches my boots!!!! ;)

I have one of these also, very nice! It holds alot more than you would think it would for the size. I use this in the truck for a "Get Home bag". I have flashlights, ect on the outside, works out well. I have aslo used this for taking AR mags to the range. They fit rather well!!

jdhaines

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Toledo, OH
    Can't beat anything from Saddleback Leather.

I was just in Singapore and everyone carries a bag, men and women. It makes sense though because they leave their apartment in the morning and don't get back until that night. They need chargers, medicine for headaches, small med-kit, electronics, etc. There isn't really any crime so SD isn't an issue, but they do need gear. I'm never more than a couple blocks from my truck so I can't see carrying a bag. If I was going to, it would be something from Saddleback. Just got a wallet from them, and WOW.

Top Bottom