www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Weird looking buttstock on that AK.
    AI art gets a LOT of stuff wrong. I'm surprised I dont see more fingers. AI forgets how many fingers humans have and sometimes gives then 5 or 6 fingers PLUS a thumb.

I saw an AI riverboat pic on a YT thumbnail tonight re: Missippi River drought. It was a paddlewheel steamer sitting in a giant mud puddle in the middle of a dry riverbed. The problem is the pilot house was FACING the paddle wheel. AI put the wheel on the bow.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Another guy showing his distaste for free speech.

I know, they don't have it. Or at least it's 'qualified' a bit more than us.

Ireland

See also: Censorship in the Republic of Ireland

Freedom of speech is protected by Article 40.6.1 of the Irish constitution. However the article qualifies this right, providing that it may not be used to undermine "public order or morality or the authority of the State". Furthermore, the constitution explicitly requires that the publication of "seditious, or indecent matter" be a criminal offence. This led to the government passing blasphemy legislation on 8 July 2009. However, in May 2018 there was a referendum which removed the word "blasphemous" from the constitution.[167]

The scope of the protection afforded by this Article has been interpreted restrictively by the judiciary, largely as a result of the wording of the Article, which qualifies the right before articulating it. Indeed, until an authoritative pronouncement on the issue by the Supreme Court, many believed that the protection was restricted to "convictions and opinions" and, as a result, a separate right to communicate was, by necessity, implied into Article 40.3.2.

Under the European Convention on Human Rights Act 2003, all of the rights afforded by the European Convention serve as a guideline for the judiciary to act upon. The act is subordinate to the constitution.

Anyway... NOT HAPPY that the evil RIGHT WING nut jobs said the nationality of the stabber.

Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    Another guy showing his distaste for free speech.

I know, they don't have it. Or at least it's 'qualified' a bit more than us.

Ireland

See also: Censorship in the Republic of Ireland

Freedom of speech is protected by Article 40.6.1 of the Irish constitution. However the article qualifies this right, providing that it may not be used to undermine "public order or morality or the authority of the State". Furthermore, the constitution explicitly requires that the publication of "seditious, or indecent matter" be a criminal offence. This led to the government passing blasphemy legislation on 8 July 2009. However, in May 2018 there was a referendum which removed the word "blasphemous" from the constitution.[167]

The scope of the protection afforded by this Article has been interpreted restrictively by the judiciary, largely as a result of the wording of the Article, which qualifies the right before articulating it. Indeed, until an authoritative pronouncement on the issue by the Supreme Court, many believed that the protection was restricted to "convictions and opinions" and, as a result, a separate right to communicate was, by necessity, implied into Article 40.3.2.

Under the European Convention on Human Rights Act 2003, all of the rights afforded by the European Convention serve as a guideline for the judiciary to act upon. The act is subordinate to the constitution.

Anyway... NOT HAPPY that the evil RIGHT WING nut jobs said the nationality of the stabber.

I just don’t understand what people, like this guy in the video, think will happen to them if they get what they want; which is massive immigration of people who hate them. It truly baffles me as to what goes through their minds.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I just don’t understand what people, like this guy in the video, think will happen to them if they get what they want; which is massive immigration of people who hate them. It truly baffles me as to what goes through their minds.
    They THINK they will be on top.
    And everything they do to others is okay.. if they are on top.

The moral turpitude they see in others, is because that's what they see in themselves, and can't believe anyone can be different.

erasure

komm süßer tod
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2020
    merrrerrrmrerrerverre
    Not really Irish related but it is uncontrolled immigration related.

related

A female psychiatrist testifying on behalf of the defendants argued that their alleged gang rape was a “means of releasing frustration and anger” stemming from their “migration experiences and socio-cultural homelessness,"
    lol

Top Bottom