• ...and so much more!
  • cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    I told my leftist son once that I could probably get by under sharia better than his ilk.
    Actually, I don't think Islam would have much (any) tolerance/use for the various Western post-modern lunacies, particularly not atheism (not that that is post modern). The LGBTQ for Palestine crowd would be in for a major shock...

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I'm glad they waited until this week to show their love for immigration as my daughter was in Dubin this time last week on business! Not her favorite town as the last time she was there on business she was mugged on one of their main streets! Burn baby burn!!

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I'm proud of both myself and INGO that no potato related humor has made it into this thread so far.

71yFYGlGXsL.jpg

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Sounds like BLM and/or Antifa is in Ireland.

Police vehicles and a tram were damaged amid the chaos. A bus and car were also set on fire on the city's O'Connell Bridge. Shop windows were smashed and a Foot Locker store was looted. All public transport in the city — trams and buses — was suspended.

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 18, 2009
    SE Indy
    I think the Irish have quite a bit of experience with da rioting ting.
    I'd say its about time they stand up to there governments immigration policies. My mon was from Northern Ireland.Totaly different country You kill a kid there the IRA AND the UDA would both be all over ya.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Looks like the government is going to crack down on the wacky Irish.

Irish leaders let hundreds of thousands of third world migrants into their tiny country.

Loots the citizens in order to give them free hotel rooms and free food and free everything else while the citizens can't afford to live or eat.

Migrants stab children to death.

Government attacks citizens for being angry about it and passes laws criminalizing their speech.

:puke:

If the Irish want to still exist as a nation and an ethnicity, they need to skip the Foot Locker and start fitting their leaders for tires.

Top Bottom