• ...and so much more!
  • singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    [video=youtube;efeVzpMtt1Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=114&v=efeVzpMtt1Q&feature=emb_ logo[/video]

Due to the unbelievable response to our video supporting police, we are overwhelmed with emails and orders. Please bear with us as we accommodate everyone. The response is something we never imagined. We hope that our LEO's nationwide know that this positive response shows the appreciation and true support that so many have for them.

From website

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    [video=youtube;jaQP6slEFfg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaQP6slEFfg[/video]

I was sad to see this happen in an Indiana community. I don’t like jumping to conclusions, so I’ll save judgement until more comes out. But when it starts nobody is being combative or unreasonable when the officer decides it’d be a good idea to choke him and slam him to the ground.

Now anyone who’s followed along knows I defend LEO until I’m blue in the face. I love our officers and pray for them every night. They have a thankless job that is unappreciated today. But cops like this cause issues for the thousands of good ones. It’s a shame

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Given the complete lack of context of that video and it's being edited to only that bit I'd have to give the LEO the benefit of the doubt. I've had neighbors who deserved and didn't get far more than that.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Given the complete lack of context of that video and it's being edited to only that bit I'd have to give the LEO the benefit of the doubt. I've had neighbors who deserved and didn't get far more than that.
    Ya that’s what i was saying originally. I’ll wait until more info is out to cast judgement... but going off just what is seen on video seems a bit excessive. Now what led up to that may be totally different and justified. Hoping they had body cams

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Ya that’s what i was saying originally. I’ll wait until more info is out to cast judgement... but going off just what is seen on video seems a bit excessive. Now what led up to that may be totally different and justified. Hoping they had body cams

OK once again we are being baited by an edited video. We have no idea what the full measure was here.

I can say with out a doubt I could not deal with the levels of stupid these people get thrown in their faces daily. There is a complete lack of respect from a well known section of society and that is not just one color but many who live the low life. My patience would be tested once too often and the **** would get real.
    For this reason I could not do that job. No way no how.

Now, a solid question......how many of you guys could do this work. Seriously how many. Show of hands please. You do know why I am asking right.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city

I was sad to see this happen in an Indiana community. I don’t like jumping to conclusions, so I’ll save judgement until more comes out. But when it starts nobody is being combative or unreasonable when the officer decides it’d be a good idea to choke him and slam him to the ground.

Now anyone who’s followed along knows I defend LEO until I’m blue in the face. I love our officers and pray for them every night. They have a thankless job that is unappreciated today. But cops like this cause issues for the thousands of good ones. It’s a shame
    Looks like little man syndrome to me as my first impression. He needs retrained or a new job

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF

If you check out the YT channel, it's basically a collection of anti-police videos. I'm voting for 'lacks context, actual facts probably unflattering to subject of takedown'.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    OK once again we are being baited by an edited video. We have no idea what the full measure was here.

I can say with out a doubt I could not deal with the levels of stupid these people get thrown in their faces daily. There is a complete lack of respect from a well known section of society and that is not just one color but many who live the low life. My patience would be tested once too often and the **** would get real.
    For this reason I could not do that job. No way no how.

Now, a solid question......how many of you guys could do this work. Seriously how many. Show of hands please. You do know why I am asking right.

I would take it a step further, even if guys could, why would you? It's crazy out there and there seems to be no support for guys and gals doing the job

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I would take it a step further, even if guys could, why would you? It's crazy out there and there seems to be no support for guys and gals doing the job

Amen to that. I’d say that’s in my top 3 jobs I would never want to do. Those guys put themselves in danger every day, and never get a thank you, but they sure get told about their mess ups. But that also doesn’t mean we shouldn’t hold the bad ones accountable. It’s a shame for all the good ones to get a bad rep because of the few bad ones. There’s thousands of great ones, and only a few morons that ruin it for all of them. My nephew became a sheriff a couple years ago. I’ve seen him cry talking about some stuff that’s happened on his job. It’s sad that people hate him because a bad one ruins people’s opinion. Now I have to worry about my nephews safety every night because a couple of bad ones. Heartbreaking honestly

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    If you check out the YT channel, it's basically a collection of anti-police videos. I'm voting for 'lacks context, actual facts probably unflattering to subject of takedown'.
    Ya I didn’t even check his channel. Doesn’t surprise me. Usually when you find a video of something like that it’s posted by some jackass that’s anti cop. Them guys that go around tempting the cops to arrest them **** me off beyond belief. Still doesn’t change the cops behavior tho. It was either right or wrong, regardless of who brought it to light. I’d like to see the entire video to see what happened beforehand

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    "Don't **** around with these people, they're ****ing dangerous."

Yep.

In a society gone ****ing mad, where respect no longer exists, then fear will have to do, I suppose.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

That is one of the reasons I would go with as to could you do it knowing you were pretty much alone when those on high would throw you and your brothers under any available bus to save their sorry worthless asses.

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    In my younger days my local chief invited me to try it several times. I'm too short, I used to like to fight way too much, and I don't have the patience. I knew all that even back then. It wouldn't have worked out.

Top Bottom