• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    If the SHTF, I want my shotgun mostly. Those 5.56 boolits go through that corrupted zombie flesh too fast.

Leave the Glock for Andrew Lincoln. Get an 870.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Too heavy to carry much ammo.

I'll be taking a 10/22 and 3-5k rounds.

If the SHTF, I want my shotgun mostly. Those 5.56 boolits go through that corrupted zombie flesh too fast.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Oh...so you're gonna leave Alexandria?

I'm more the cattle baron type at my age. Sit underneath an umbrella, drink mint juleps and shoot and occasional walker blocking my view.

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast

Go shoot some Multi gun to check your reloads on a shotgun... shew it kicked my a&* trying to keep the shotgun fed at my first try last weekend. I think 300blk is an ideal zombie round, and it is everywhere now.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    In cowboy action, I can shoot better than one shot per second on up to 12 rounds....using a 97 Winchester pump and starting with an empty gun. Now, I know some fellas shooting an 87 Winchester can almost knock 40% off my speed consistently.

It's all what you practice with. And situational awareness. If I need more than a dozen shots in 12 seconds, I'm in the wrong place.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Oh yeah, I'm out 100%. I'll be so deep in the mountains I won't likely see anything but wildlife.

Oh...so you're gonna leave Alexandria?

I'm more the cattle baron type at my age. Sit underneath an umbrella, drink mint juleps and shoot and occasional walker blocking my view.

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    I'd like to think i'd be a good guy, live off the land, find my way in the wilderness... But the a55hole that lives inside of me says that I would bully a group of followers into service and would be governor esque. Have zombie fights like spain has bull fights, that kind of thing. Honestly once the undead start walking the streets there is no reason to really try and survive, they will just flood and take over. so might as well go all thunderdome and see just how alpha you can get before the bottom falls out.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    You're totally going to end up being Negan. This is why I'm heading into the wild.

I'd like to think i'd be a good guy, live off the land, find my way in the wilderness... But the a55hole that lives inside of me says that I would bully a group of followers into service and would be governor esque. Have zombie fights like spain has bull fights, that kind of thing. Honestly once the undead start walking the streets there is no reason to really try and survive, they will just flood and take over. so might as well go all thunderdome and see just how alpha you can get before the bottom falls out.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    What's everyone's opinion of PWS?? I'm a BCM lover like many here but I thought I may want to jump into something ambi (I'm a lefty) I was planning on buying an SR-15 however, I recently shot a new PWS, I was super impressed by how softly it recoiled due to the adjustable gas block and this was even suppressed. I pretty much shoot exclusively suppressed even if it's just a small k can on the end. I've shot an SR-15 but not one suppressed and the adjustable PWS has me teetering their direction.

Anyone have a fair bit of time on one??
    This PWS v KAC thing has me kicking things around just bit more than I should probably.

Top Bottom