• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bakeman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2012
    Linton, IN
    i sold a sig pro SP2022 9mm that i wish i wouldnt have sold. I really liked that thing but i sold it for funds to buy another.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Well this thread is DEPRESSING!
    Makes me want to start an INGO Weapon Seller Remorse Support Group or "IWSRSG". At the meetings we could hold hands and talk through the tough times together...........

.........and consume large quantities of alcohol. :alcoholic:

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    Well this thread is DEPRESSING!
    Makes me want to start an INGO Weapon Seller Remorse Support Group or "IWSRSG". At the meetings we could hold hands and talk through the tough times together...........

.........and consume large quantities of alcohol. :alcoholic:

I don't know about the holding hands part. :n00b: But I'd be down for some talking and drinking. Who knows one thing could lead to another. ;)

RabbleRouser

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 24, 2011
    Mishawaka
    My first gun, a Bersa 383-a. I sold it a year after I bought it because I needed money. I have owned much better guns since then but I still miss my first and I am still trying to find one like it

Bersa_383DA_C585_2.jpg

BroncoIIguns

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2013
    I sold a mini-14 with a factory folding stock this summer. Should say a gave it away. I could have put it on Gunbroker & made some nice money the way long guns are selling now.

gdunn

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    My first rifle. Given to me as a gift when I was 7 years old. A semi automatic rugar .22lr with tube magazine under barrel. Gun tone trigger. Walnut stock. Given to me as a present by a long since passed away uncle. That's the only firearm trade/sell regret I have.

pete-phil

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2013
    vincennes
    a sporterized 1903 springfield 30-06 and a hakiem 8 mm then there was 2 real nice mini 14's and may be a shot gun or two. When you use a pawn broker for your banker you don't get to keep you stuff to long.

Wilson380AR

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    I can hear the song playing in my head... To All The Guns I've Loved Before....

Sold and regret:
    SKS Bullpup
    Glock 27
    870 .12ga Combo
    Rem 700 .270

Lost in boating accident:
    All the rest....

Archer46176

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 21, 2012
    South East of Indy
    I regret getting rid of EVERY firearm I ever sold or traded. When I was young and married for the first time at the young age of 22-33 I had quite the arsenal amassed. Then she needed nice thijgs and my firearms were the first things to go. Almost a year into our marriage and 3 into being together and I found myself beating the heck out of her boyfriend on 3 different occassions and wishing I had never met her. Now I am 36 married for the third time with my first child and I have ALMOST bought half of what I had and my wife is onboard all the way.
    If only I still had the half case of SKSs, the SKS with a thumbhole stock that accepted AK mags, Colt H-Bar, King Cobra, Python, Anaconda, Taurus .44 mag with 6" ported barrel, half a dozen different Enfield rifles and carbines, Remington 700 in 30-06 and soooooo many others to go with what we have now I would never get my monthly lubricating done!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1776Defend2ndAmend
    Top Bottom