• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • live2hunt009

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2012
    I regret getting rid of my G23 and down sizing to a 26. However, I will be back in the market for a 23 as soon as I come across one that fits the bill.

other dave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Howard County
    There are several that come to mind but one in particular comes to mind.
    I had a Bushmaster arm pistol in electroless nickel. It's the only one I've ever seen other than a picture.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    I can't really say I regret it because I had to. I regret having to get rid of them though. I started out as a collector of WW2 guns. I no longer have the Russian M44, M38, 2 or 3 91/30's, US M1 Garand (all matching 1943 war horse), pristine un-issued 1903-a3 from 1943, K98 Mauser... :( This thread is a downer, I'm going to quit thinking about it. At this point the politics forum would cheer me up.

ScouT6a

Master
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    Several come to mind:
    A Colt Diamondback .38 Special, 6" in royal blue that I had $60 in, that deal also included 5 boxes of ammo. :ugh: I sold it for $350 minus the shot up ammo.
    A Colt Mustang .380 acp
    A Colt King Cobra, .357 magnum, stainless steel with 4" barrel that I bought new for a little over $325

The ONE that I didn't sell or trade but had to "get rid of" none the less.... The fully operational, 90% condition, WW II vintage, MG-42 that I had for 6 months in Sarajevo, Bosnia that I had to leave behind when I re-deployed.
    It was picked up on a weapons harvest and sat in the corner of my office except on special occasions when I would take it out front of the U.S. National Intelligence Cell, where I in charge of security, and set it up on the bipod at the main entrance. :biggun::naughty:

Last edited:

Excalibur

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    Because of money issue, I had to sell my 1911 and I really liked it. I wish I wasn't having money trouble at the time.

Hoosierman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 1, 2013
    My first handgun was a CZ70, I wasn't well versed in the law, thought it would be better to sell it at a gun shop, I think I got maybe $120 out of it. Regret it all the time, currently looking for one to replace it.

MordecuS

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Mooresville
    I dont miss the few guns that I've sold over the years. I sold them for a reason. Primarily because I didn't want them any longer :):. I have had a handful stolen and I miss each of them dearly, primarily for their sentimental value. The only one that didnt have any real emotional attachment was a Saiga 7.62x39. I bought it at Bradis for around $200 when they first started showing up in gun shops... if I had only known they would be impossibly expensive today, I have bought 10 :)

led4thehed2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Oct 16, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Not yet!
    I've sold both Remington 870s I've owned: I guess shotguns aren't my thing, and it took me two times to learn the lesson. I also got rid of a Savage .243 rifle that I thought I'd use to hunt, but never got into hunting, so I sold that.

I sold an XD9SC to my Dad, and sold a GLOCK 26. Didn't like either of them as much of my GLOCK 19, so I sold 'em.

Span24

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 19, 2013
    North Central
    Not one I've sold. However, I would give just about any one I currently have to get back the Winchester Model 94 30-30 (pre 64) my dad gave me when I entered the military 35 years ago. It was stolen when I left it with a 'friend' to go overseas.... :(

Top Bottom