Did our president seriously just cry on national television?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    And yet not a single tear for any of the victims of his Fast & Furious gun running scheme...
    Exactly where are the tears for the babies served up to the abortionists tongs that we are forced to fund. Innocents being killed is always heartbreaking but PLEASE, he's going back to Sandy Hook to find something gun related to tear up about and then coercing the Congress into funding abortions that are still happening daily..Congress is just as guilty as the President on this issue and sincerity is DEAD in DC. Performance IS the correct description for what we saw.

“A liberal’s paradise would be a place where everybody has guaranteed employment, free comprehensive healthcare, free education, free food, free housing, free clothing, free utilities, and only law enforcement has guns.
    And believe it or not, such a place does indeed already exist:

It's called Prison.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio

calcot7

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Indy N Side
    Crocodile tears. I've never seen anybody cry like that. No change in voice inflection, no quivering chin, his freakin eyes weren't even red! Tear glands are on the inside of the eye, nose-side. It was an odd performance. Yes, it was a performance.

Yes it was. Tears with no sign of emotion.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    12507671_875941962527090_8801975648798918090_n.jpg

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I bet the mainstream media are going to roast him over his tears...Remember all the times they made fun of Boehner and his tears???? I have been watching the late night comedians and I know they are eventually going to make fun of him...Right? I mean won't they? Because that would be consistent wouldn't it???

I mean you all don't think the media may be in the tank for Obama do you?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So? What quantifiable impact is there on the country as a result of whether or not he was crying?

duh, it means the rest of us are weak, and when Putin cries, it's pure vodka to nourish the entire Russian people. Obama's tears, comparatively, consist of grape soda and lattes, to nourish thugs and liberal hipsters.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    So? What quantifiable impact is there on the country as a result of whether or not he was crying?

None...

He dislikes conservative, gun toting religious folk from middle America so when he cries conservative, religious (and non religious) gun toting folk from middle America make fun of him...Liberals made fun of George W. Bush and Conservatives make fun of Barack H. Obama....

I don't know what quantifiable impact it had on America when G.W. Bush landed on an aircraft carrier wearing a flight suit but it sure made liberals heads explode....I seem to remember them poking fun at him IIRC....

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    None...

He dislikes conservative, gun toting religious folk from middle America so when he cries conservative, religious (and non religious) gun toting folk from middle America make fun of him...Liberals made fun of George W. Bush and Conservatives make fun of Barack H. Obama....

I don't know what quantifiable impact it had on America when G.W. Bush landed on an aircraft carrier wearing a flight suit but it sure made liberals heads explode....I seem to remember them poking fun at him IIRC....

Yep, and let us not forget entire websites actually devoted to comparing photos of chimpanzees to various freeze frames of GWB taken at deliberately calculated unflattering moments.

Top Bottom