Did our president seriously just cry on national television?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    Ok, ill agree with that. But who has Obama disarmed?

he, uhh. I don't know. I'm sure that he has though. why do you keep asking all of these questions. we're just a buncha guys trying to say mean things about the president, why you gotta come in here and snuff it out like a wet blanket.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    he, uhh. I don't know. I'm sure that he has though. why do you keep asking all of these questions. we're just a buncha guys trying to say mean things about the president, why you gotta come in here and snuff it out like a wet blanket.

Uhhh.... because if Obama had a son I'd look a lot like him???
    Nahhhh, I'm way more handsome than that. Now if we're talking Billy Dee....

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

There is probably no direct calculation. How many people have been disarmed or made criminals by the changes in Washington State, Connecticut, New York, California, etc. that were due to the laws those states enacted? How much of it was due to Obama's championing of this gun control cause? Instead, if he'd been pushing the angle of Constitutional freedoms and personal responsibility--going after the underlying causes of "gun violence", rather than the instrument by which those people committed their violent acts, how many more people would have chosen to arm themselves and how many fewer of those laws enacted in those states would those people now be having to endure?

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013

As I recall not so long ago with the stroke of the Presidential pen some Veterans without due process have lost there 2nd Admendment rights because of them supposedly having ‘financial incompetence’.
    It's hard to imagine going through short or long term rehab and you get your firearms taken away because your brother is writing your checks to pay the monthly bills that tend not to stop coming just because your legs were blown off while serving.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Uhhh.... because if Obama had a son I'd look a lot like him???
    Nahhhh, I'm way more handsome than that. Now if we're talking Billy Dee....

Dude in my mind you are Bill Dee...Please say no more to wreck my "I kinda know Billy Dee Williams..I mean we just chat on the internet and stuff and don't always agree but yeah...I know him" mind charade I got going...:)

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    As I recall not so long ago with the stroke of the Presidential pen some Veterans without due process have lost there 2nd Admendment rights because of them supposedly having ‘financial incompetence’.
    It's hard to imagine going through short or long term rehab and you get your firearms taken away because your brother is writing your checks to pay the monthly bills that tend not to stop coming just because your legs were blown off while serving.

What in the world are you talking about???

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    I don't care if a man cries, I care about WHY he cries. Old boy cried because he's a *****. **** that.

Crying at USS Arizona memorial would be solid.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Meh, posturing for the camera, it's what leadership does when they want attention.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I don't care if a man cries, I care about WHY he cries. Old boy cried because he's a *****. **** that.

Crying at USS Arizona memorial would be solid.

Uhhh.... maybe for an older president. But WW2 is now rapidly going into the realm of book history, rather than "living" history.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom