Defend Myself from Ex Marine Turned Chef Wannabe?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008

NEWMAN

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2008
    I have no idea what that has to do with CCW.

They are in cali number one. And if you want to defend yourself, people forget about the two things you use to type with on here.

P.S> I dind;t read through the link you posted as it made no sense either. Sorry

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I have no idea what that has to do with CCW.

They are in cali number one. And if you want to defend yourself, people forget about the two things you use to type with on here.

P.S> I dind;t read through the link you posted as it made no sense either. Sorry

not a fan of the show I reckon?:rolleyes:

NEWMAN

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2008
    I watch the show all of the time. Trying to figure out why you would need to carry while cooking.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Didn't you watch them all go nutz the other night on Hell's Kitchen? ROTFL

Van is gonna kick that waiter's butt and the marine wanted to step outside with Gordon Ramsay?

It's like watching WWF but I thought it was hilarious. I was just searching the web to see if there was any scoop on what happened and looking here at the same time and thought "wonder what would happen if they had guns" about the same time I was reading through all those wacky "Defend Myself From ...." threads on here. It all just seemed to fit some how.

May be it's just getting way too late to post. LOL. I must be the only one who thinks it's funny.

FOX Broadcasting Company: Hell's Kitchen

They should have gotton Steven Seagal to do a cameo apperance from the show where he was a cook on that navy ship.

steven-seagal.jpg

Last edited:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Ima thinkin he Jack was just joking. seems to be alot of talk around here about when how and why to OC or CC,and alot of them are pretty much pointless as well.

NEWMAN

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2008
    rgr that, I'm tired& grumpy.

Thanks for pointing it out.

Yes, this is going to be an odd season for sure. Non offense from my posts. humor goes aout the door around 12:01 am and analitical comes to play.lol

in the meantime I'm glad the fatboy is back on the show!

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Ima thinkin he Jack was just joking. seems to be alot of talk around here about when how and why to OC or CC,and alot of them are pretty much pointless as well.

It's just a joke/Hell's Kitchen fan/LEO vs LTCH/OC/CC parody thread for laughs guys. Calm down and put yer gats away before some one get's their toe ventilated. Loosen up a little bit because I think it's an absolute laugh riot.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    well you should know better than to make stupid pointless post like this and interupt me while Im polishing my ammo,watching SHTF movies and lovingly stroking my bullet proof vest and AR with so much tac stuff on it she weighs 43 pounds.... sheesh!:):

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    This is not going to be funny at all to people in the day time with a normal person's amount of sleep but that makes it even more funny to me right now.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    does IN issue CWC permits?
    I sure hope they do...never know what my come up while your cooking...I swear some of the stuff Ive cooked before has tried to kill me.....

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    This is not going to be funny at all to people in the day time with a normal person's amount of sleep but that makes it even more funny to me right now.

yeah things tend to be more funny at 3:30 am...Ill wake up this evening and re-read all of this and ask myself WTF?:):

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I'll give ya mildly funny. That's as far as I can go. I think that's being fairly generous.;)

*And definitely OC.*

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    haha dang it I just missed this thread apparantly, I must of went to bed right before.

I'd prob OC, gotta have some way to intimidate Ramsey to not get up in your face like he does. lol

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    'Talent' Is Hotter Than 'Hell's Kitchen'. - NewsFeed Researcher Overview Of: Ramsay, Kitchen, Kitchens, Show, Chef, Chefs, Shows, Season, Seasons, Hell, Team, Teams

If I'm a contestant on Hell's Kitchen should I got OC or CC for personal protection from 'roid rage Marines and whacky Texans who can't cook?

All I wanted was to get Chef Ramsay to taste my biscuits and gravy.

I saw that episode last night. It was obvious that it was scripted (as I'm sure most of the "incidents" are). But what made it worse was that it was poorly acted as well. Completely not believable.

I hate "reality" shows. Hell's Kitchen is normally at least tolerable, though.

Top Bottom