• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Your wife may not know when you go to bed but Google does. For Gods sake if we cannot figure out when most people go to bed or get up what can we?

Thanks for making my point, life is different now than in the past, and DD's personal time schedule is more similar to that past..

Guilty as charged. I'm an old timey man. :fogey:

Honestly, I wasn't always this way. Used to work in the restaurant business and often worked the dinner shift (kitchen didn't close until 11 p.m. - midnight on Friday and Saturday nights, and then I'd hit the bar after work). Once I switched to day shifts, I'd usually get to work and have the overnight cleaning crew let me in around 6 a.m. (nobody else showed up until 7 a.m.) just so I could get a head start (off the clock) - it was just to make things easier on me, and give me time to chug down some coffee before I had to clock in.

That's when my early morning schedule started. When I got a "real" job in IT, I just continued starting early. Now that I'm able to work from home a lot, I prefer starting at 4 a.m.. I can get a lot of my work done without distraction in those first 2 - 4 hours before most other people start showing up and making demands of my time.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I always like getting my hour back in fall, but this year, I'm really not sure I want another hour of 2020.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I will not be posting in this thread this fall, rather I will use that time for prayer for our friend ATM and his family in their time of loss.

I look forward to arguing for sammiches in the spring.

God bless you all...

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I will not be posting in this thread this fall, rather I will use that time for prayer for our friend ATM and his family in their time of loss.

I look forward to arguing for sammiches in the spring.

God bless you all...

Please, I am absolutely floored by the gesture and treasure the prayers, but don't rob me of your participation in this or any other thread.

It's a tradition. I'll try to get back into character by then in case you change your mind.

hqdefault.jpg

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Please, I am absolutely floored by the gesture and treasure the prayers, but don't rob me of your participation in this or any other thread.

It's a tradition. I'll try to get back into character by then in case you change your mind.

hqdefault.jpg
    I started this thread way back in 2014 and it is still going. Sorry for your loss ATM and glad to see your participation here.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I think having the time change so close to the election is yet another part of the nefarious plot to undermine Trump

Glad to see you posting here, my brother

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

hqdefault.jpg

I will continue to pray for you and your family and hope you have the opportunity to join us.

Top Bottom