Not open for further replies.

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    I truly hate to break up the wake, but I have some good news to report.

I'm finally going to give my 75D Compact the attention it deserves to make it my EDC. I just ordered a bunch of parts from CGW and The Wizard himself is going to install them as part of his overhaul of this pistol.

While I wait for parts to arrive and a meeting with The Wizard to be set, does anybody have any recommendations on holsters for this pistol?

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon

I'm finally going to give my 75D Compact the attention it deserves to make it my EDC. I just ordered a bunch of parts from CGW and The Wizard himself is going to install them as part of his overhaul of this pistol.

While I wait for parts to arrive and a meeting with The Wizard to be set, does anybody have any recommendations on holsters for this pistol?
    Congratulations! You will be most pleased!

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven

Congrats!

Two questions on the holster:
    IWB or OWB
    Leather or "Kydex"

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Sorry to hear that, MM. I recently attended a showing for some distant family, same family that we have been deep in the ancestry of... My grandmas cousin and her husband. She died just before thanksgiving on their wedding anniversary, she was in the hospital for something and contracted COVID right before they were about to transfer her to a nursing home for recovery... Her husband contracted it the same way and passed on December 31st. They were both there together. I looked at my wife and told her, that’s the way I want to go with you....
    My wife has said similar to me Rusty ..... she says "let's go together".
    It would be nice if it happened that way. I must admit, I'd be lonely by myself.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana

Our Wizard is the BEST ! Congratulations on your upgrades.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Ban the lot. It's what #1 does on another board I'm on. He lets you know up front.
    Yeah there was a time. But we try and be as fair as possible until the name calling starts. As I am not close enough to choke the snot out of one of these keyboard commandos I do the very next best thing............Hammer time.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Not necessarily. I eventually meandered back. Still has that new forum smell.

Better get it while I can,I'll be huffing Behr Premium tomorrow.
    Ugh.
    I will be talking to an old friend about taking a position at his shop. They restore and run Vintage Indy cars. There are 33 in the shop right now and he is expanding.
    I may be done with the HVAC thing....Maybe.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom