• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    You can't go wrong with a BCM (and don't you dare abandon us again, RH ! )
    Don’t plan on it, I may not be as active as I used to be, but I love each and every one of you. I forayed into cars way too deep and got screwed several times. I’m done with that past just cruising my own stuff and hanging with a few buddies. I’ve never had that in this hobby, but every single other one has treated me badly at some point...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Don’t plan on it, I may not be as active as I used to be, but I love each and every one of you. I forayed into cars way too deep and got screwed several times. I’m done with that past just cruising my own stuff and hanging with a few buddies. I’ve never had that in this hobby, but every single other one has treated me badly at some point...
    People will often......"PEOPLE"

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    Good evening all, did a little reloading today. Have to tell the boss at work that I will be retiring 4th of June. Henri would like me to do it now but thought he would need time to find a replacement.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    On seriously cold days when I can put some serious heat in this CKW makes campfire meals on it and man they are good.

Smoked sausage and sliced taters with onions and bell peppers......Yuuuuum

3Hq7RPF.jpg
    Also good for breakfast as leftovers with a fried egg on top.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    If I remember correctly, that Daniel Defense rifle is your Go To War piece ..... your main-squeeze, so to speak, if the world should go off-kilter.
    It's definitely a good idea to maintain familiarity with such a designated firearm. And it's a reminder for me to ***pull out my BCM rifle, and do the same. Thanks ! :thumbsup:

*** Edit .... when it warms up ! ;)

It is. I think I only ran maybe 30 rounds through it but it’s enough to keep it familiar to me. Plus, I love running that thing.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I did see that MM and it is a good overview. Thanks for that link. I can’t wait until it gets here. I need to source some .308 or get off my keister and start reloading using stuff I already have.

Oh dang .... now you've done it ! Once you express an interest in .308, Tarzan will find it, buy it, and sell it to you at cost. (I speak from experience)
    I love the guy !

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Afternoon, everyone.

I've got some deer meat browned in my dutch oven. Precooking some roughly diced veggies for some braised front shoulders (and one lonely shank). Gotta love getting all the "junk" meat that the rest of the family won't eat. Been a long while since I've cooked.
    A-OK pilgrim. I label them "bits" when I package them. Stews, fajitas, a quick grinder batch. Who knows where the taste buds goes.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    The lone chair... Sounds like a bad western... My war rifle, simple, yet effective. Would like to change it up a bit at some point, but it works for me! All BCM minus the lower.

"The lone chair" ..... could be the title of a great country & western song !
    I'll have to write some lyrics ! :cool:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom