• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    If you watch the Forensic Files case it makes it seem like he did it. Just give us all of the facts and dont leave things out or spin things.
    Exactly... too many people are in it for themselves... Everyone just wants to win a case... how bout we just throw all the evidence on the table, have all the experts come in and go over everything together...

I don’t think there is positive evidence to say he did it. I don’t think there is positive evidence to say he didn’t. Throw the man in jail without 100% knowing?

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    We are still hammering away at the 1951 Ford F1 project. Owner decided he wanted it to drive and have all the conveniences of his new Jaguar... So we are custom fabricating everything. It’s got push button start, power windows, power locks, power bed cover lift, air conditioning, fuel injection, custom stereo with custom dash insert.... All wiring is done from scratch, we are about 90% done with initial mock up. It’s been quite the feat, lots and lots of metal fab.

Yesterday and today’s job is to custom from scratch a door wiring pass thru...

View attachment 123989
    View attachment 123990
    View attachment 123991
    View attachment 123992
    View attachment 123993
    That's a lot of work. Glad to see it's got a good engine in it with the distributor in the right spot.:)

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Anyone got a line on a couple boxes of 12g 00 Buck? Need to load my dads new shotgun with something... I managed to find one box of rifled slugs yesterday so he has some, still searching for some birdshot so I can teach him how to use it and so I have some for the Iver at home. I don’t need much, he’s not going to shoot it, just to keep home for property defense.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Anyone got a line on a couple boxes of 12g 00 Buck? Need to load my dads new shotgun with something... I managed to find one box of rifled slugs yesterday so he has some, still searching for some birdshot so I can teach him how to use it and so I have some for the Iver at home. I don’t need much, he’s not going to shoot it, just to keep home for property defense.
    I have a lot of bird and target loads. How much do you need?

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus

Will this do ya?

I'm thinking I could get it to Bennettjh if he's going to the Indy lunch on Saturday.

PXL_20210204_143233367 (Custom).jpg

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    He stated he wanted it “reliable”!
    Good for him!:)

In all seriousness, looks good. I know personally what kind of work that takes. I work in a body shop and although we don't do a lot of customs or hot rods, just getting stuff fitting and looking as good or better than factory is a lot of work. Just finished water sanding and buffing a truck door I painted yesterday. Some days you work on the car, some days the car works on you.:laugh:

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Bennettjh, are you going up to Indy Saturday for the pantless highway lunch? If so, could we get together today or tomorrow?

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    I might have a box I could give you. I’ll check when I get home.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom