Not open for further replies.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Global Ordnance is next on my list to call. Everything I ordered from the 16th came in last week, except some Glock mags. Called them Monday and was told they were shipping out that day, no email updates or anything online on the order screen still.

My STEEL CASE 54r ammo was ordered 1/21. Shipped 1/25. Due today. Fed ex.

It’s actually in your town according to tracking.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    What set me off with Midway was they gave me a stupid/generic response. I told them the package was due 2 days ago. Then they proceeded to tell me it was due on 1/27. I'm like "yeah, dummy, that was 2 days ago".

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    What set me off with Midway was they gave me a stupid/generic response. I told them the package was due 2 days ago. Then they proceeded to tell me it was due on 1/27. I'm like "yeah, dummy, that was 2 days ago".
    I sometimes question if they read or if they just see the word "package" and automatically tell you the delivery date.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Random question, but do you guys know any law savvy people who would be willing to answer some questions about what various charges mean? I have a few that frequently come up in client files, but don't really know what exactly they entail. I'd like to be more knowledgeable about what I'm looking at during assessments.
    Might check with Houghmade or Kirk Freeman here on INGO. Both are lawyers in Indiana. Kirk will probably have more info on criminal charges as I think he works more in that arena. Hough I think is more in handling healthcare providers, etc. Both have answered questions I have asked them. Kirk can be a bit interesting in responses in his posts, but when asked direct questions in PM he has provided direct info.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Random question, but do you guys know any law savvy people who would be willing to answer some questions about what various charges mean? I have a few that frequently come up in client files, but don't really know what exactly they entail. I'd like to be more knowledgeable about what I'm looking at during assessments.
    You didn't tell me you were gonna run a background check on me....dang. :shady:

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Diamondback Tactical ;)

Nope, just different. After 2 really bad experiences with OP, I'll just continue to avoid them. I'm glad you have had good experience with them, but for me it's been too hit or miss.
    OP will not be anything other than my last choice too. They can do a better job of keeping track of their inventory. You put into the computer how many you have in stock and then only allow that many to be sold. It is only not correct if employees are stealing from you or if the software managing it is garbage.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    OP will not be anything other than my last choice too. They can do a better job of keeping track of their inventory. You put into the computer how many you have in stock and then only allow that many to be sold. It is only not correct if employees are stealing from you or if the software managing it is garbage.

Yeah, this is something that drives me nuts. We've had computers for how long now? They are definitely not doing some very easy things right IMO.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    My STEEL CASE 54r ammo was ordered 1/21. Shipped 1/25. Due today. Fed ex.

It’s actually in your town according to tracking.
    I'm actually panting, breathless, and feel a tightening in my chest ......stop doing this to me, Bandit .....my heart can't take it ! :D

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Was it that crazy 'Surepost' that everyone seems to be using ?
    I'm about ready to stop doing business with companies that use that shipping method ! :xmad:

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    What did DOGG do this time?

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Was it that crazy 'Surepost' that everyone seems to be using ?
    I'm about ready to stop doing business with companies that use that shipping method ! :xmad:
    Nope. Paid extra for USPS priority mail.

I used to use your box of ammo trick before for the surepost workaround, but not anymore.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Nope. Paid extra for USPS priority mail.

I used to use your box of ammo trick before for the surepost workaround, but not anymore.
    What they did was effectively close that loophole.......now, ammo doesn't count towards the $49 free shipping ! Those dogs !:(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom