• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    It would be nice if one of our lawyers could be present, but not participating. If the police starting harassing our people he could step up, introduce himself and ask what law they were breaking. In return they could exchange his mags.

It never hurts to have someone available to Handle Stuff.

Given that, it's unlikely that the Crawfordsville PD will do any harassing of anyone who isn't doing anything wrong. I hope I am not proven incorrect!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    It never hurts to have someone available to Handle Stuff.

Given that, it's unlikely that the Crawfordsville PD will do any harassing of anyone who isn't doing anything wrong. I hope I am not proven incorrect!

I have a hunch they will not take kindly to AR sporting individuals distracting from the dog and pony show.
    I would bet a cheeseburger they will not be easy to deal with regardless of the law.
    If no incidents come to pass then name your poison.....Burgers on me.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Lol. I'm still trying to figure out why people are opposing a church buyback. I don't see how this affects gun owners. I think it's a good think that unwanted guns (that assumedly aren't carried) aren't stolen from people's homes and potentially used in crimes.

I do not oppose this buyback.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Lol. I'm still trying to figure out why people are opposing a church buyback. I don't see how this affects gun owners. I think it's a good think that unwanted guns (that assumedly aren't carried) aren't stolen from people's homes and potentially used in crimes.

Don’t fret, Kut. If I manage to score a good deal there I’ll take good care of it and ensure it’s stored properly.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

A lot of people have a visceral reaction to the thought of guns being destroyed.

Sometimes gun lovers don't look at things in pure logical manner.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I have heard of a group collecting several old broken guns and selling them at a "Gun Buy-back" and ysing the procedes to byy a couple of good training rifles to use training youth.

Did we ask for or be ordered into arbitration?

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I don't think you are grasping the meaning of "civil decorum." Failing to observe such, does not mean one is uncivilized, nor acting like a fool.

I had already looked up the term. But since you now fancy yourself a sociologist how about educating the rest of the unwashed rednecks around here on what the term means?

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    The word sabotage does not always convey a message of illegality. I'm sure you know this.

Yes I know this, but instead of addressing my post you felt the need to confirm my knowledge of the wording you used. So again. A legal citizen being in a place they have a legal right to be engaging in legal activities is sabatoge to you?

Im just asking for an explanation of your view on this based off the statement you’ve given. If you think it is sabatoge, how so?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I had already looked up the term. But since you now fancy yourself a sociologist how about educating the rest of the unwashed rednecks around here on what the term means?

Unwashed rednecks? Do we really want to travel this road? My comments revolving around "civil decorum," is based primarily on the fact that this a church - a place that does the Lord's word - and people interfering (and legally so) with an event they have planned. Churches save lives and souls, and this particular church believes that this is one way that accomplishes that goal. Since you apparently disagree and are willing to travel to this church, why not take the time to speak with the pastor, or the board, and make your feelings known, rather than attempt to sabotage the event?

Top Bottom