• ...and so much more!
  • mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    hoosierdoc said:
    In my last five shifts i think i have seen maybe four COVID patients.
    Your experience is in line with the statewide trends:

View attachment 180493

View attachment 180494

A little over a week ago:

And yet they want to keep suspending kids from school over masking, and stuff like that. I'd call it a continuation of the clown show, but it has serious consequences.

We're all going to face our maker one day, and I'm no angel, but I wouldn't want to be Fauci on that day.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    No lol. I've seen the people on the front lines busting their asses and giving all of themselves to try and save people, so no, I'm not uncomfortable in the slightest.
    Maybe you need to go back and read sone of my posts and threads on the overall response to Covid. The general theme was if you get it go home until you’re ready to die. Not even “drink plenty of fluids and move every hour to keep fluid buildup down”. Nothing. Nada. Zip. That is what I’m talking about. Has nothing to do with people in icus trying to keep people alive that had been given zero treatment options or even general treatments to prevent them from getting to the point of needing the icu.

How many people that were in icus could have been prevented had there been as much emphasis on treatment while infected as there was in getting an ineffective and laughable excuse of a vaccine? That’s my issue. You won’t address that I know. I get it.

maxipum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 6, 2012
    Bloomington
    No lol. I've seen the people on the front lines busting their asses and giving all of themselves to try and save people, so no, I'm not uncomfortable in the slightest.
    Well to be fair if giving all of themselves to save lives did not include cheap ,safe and widely available drugs to treat covid then that is a lie.

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    Maybe you need to go back and read sone of my posts and threads on the overall response to Covid. The general theme was if you get it go home until you’re ready to die. Not even “drink plenty of fluids and move every hour to keep fluid buildup down”. Nothing. Nada. Zip. That is what I’m talking about. Has nothing to do with people in icus trying to keep people alive that had been given zero treatment options or even general treatments to prevent them from getting to the point of needing the icu.

How many people that were in icus could have been prevented had there been as much emphasis on treatment while infected as there was in getting an ineffective and laughable excuse of a vaccine? That’s my issue. You won’t address that I know. I get it.

I truly thank God for doctors and nurses that care and are doing their best... but...

My mother had a preexisting condition that worsened during covid and she needed to spend time in the hospital. I got so frustrated with the hospital over how it was handled "Do you treat anything other than covid anymore? If not let me know so we can go home and take our chances!"

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy

Whatever man. You actually believe that no one was trying at any level. You actually believe no one was or is looking for treatment options. I wish I had a view of the world as simplistic and black & white as you do. Plenty of people and organizations were and still are looking for treatment options. As I said to Mike earlier, there is zero sense in discussing this further, we are way too far apart.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Well to be fair if giving all of themselves to save lives did not include cheap ,safe and widely available drugs to treat covid then that is a lie.
    Okay. If you believe that these drugs are the miracle that you seem to, then I completely understand why you'd feel that way.

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Whatever man. You actually believe that no one was trying at any level. You actually believe no one was or is looking for treatment options. I wish I had a view of the world as simplistic and black & white as you do. Plenty of people and organizations were and still are looking for treatment options. As I said to Mike earlier, there is zero sense in discussing this further, we are way too far apart.
    That’s not what I said and you know it. Do you know how hard it was to find real options and answers after the wife brought it home for my second time? The CDC had nothing. The state health dept basically stated to stay home until you needed hospitalization. These are facts. This was the information provided by TPTB. It’s also why I started an informational thread about OTC treatments because that information was not being provided.

I’ve never said all/every/etc because things are more than black and white. Maybe it’s easier for you to categorize me that way because having the hard discussions is, well, hard.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    That’s not what I said and you know it. Do you know how hard it was to find real options and answers after the wife brought it home for my second time? The CDC had nothing. The state health dept basically stated to stay home until you needed hospitalization. These are facts. This was the information provided by TPTB. It’s also why I started an informational thread about OTC treatments because that information was not being provided.

I’ve never said all/every/etc because things are more than black and white. Maybe it’s easier for you to categorize me that way because having the hard discussions is, well, hard.
    iu

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

How the US is handling it is absolutely criminal. I've had my own firsthand experience and can tell you that 2 years into this crap, things are horrid.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    How the US is handling it is absolutely criminal. I've had my own firsthand experience and can tell you that 2 years into this crap, things are horrid.
    Dr Campbell often expresses his astonishment at the relatively higher death rates in the US. I don’t think it’s fully explained by more co-morbidities in the US. It’s probably not fully explained by hospitals padding the death causes because they get reimbursed more and faster for patients who die from covid.

Probably another factor is the healthcare system itself. It’s also, “go home, come back to the ER if you turn blue.” After two years have they learned no tips at all for increasing your chances of a good outcome. I mean ****. If you really don’t have time to actually talk to patients at least send them home with a pamphlet.

There’s even an upside for that. They can add another $100 to the bill for the pamphlet! Just get creative with the name so no one figures out what the fee is for.

Last edited:

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Covid has never been about your health...
    I disagree. I’ve had it twice now. It’s not fun. It’s no joke for the elderly and those with health issues. But it’s been handled completely wrong from the beginning. There’s been very little effort in treating the virus post infection and all the money, time and propaganda has been into dividing the country and a vaccine that doesn’t really vaccine.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Reactions: oze

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I disagree. I’ve had it twice now. It’s not fun. It’s no joke for the elderly and those with health issues. But it’s been handled completely wrong from the beginning. There’s been very little effort in treating the virus post infection and all the money, time and propaganda has been into dividing the country and a vaccine that doesn’t really vaccine.

I think the money part was the major part for the US. Largest transfer of wealth in recent history from us (our :poop: government) to the drug companies.

Top Bottom