• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    This particular pendant is autographed and it was also rubbed on his gooch so it works extra good. I wear it proud with a long chain so I can put it in my mouth when I get anxious (under my mask obviously).
    It’s good to commit fully to the magic or it doesn’t work. However the efficacy wanes after 6 months anyway.

It’ll need to be regooched periodically for maximum benefit. And that means you need to be certified and stamped with the last verified gooch date on your Fauci pendant passport. This passport allows you to move about freely in your house, associating with household members whenever the random lockdown alert is notified on your phone.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    after my son tested positive for covid, the ER doc basically told him to go home and come back if he turns blue.

Anyway it doesn’t sound to me like they were very interested in becoming involved until it’s too late anyway. No advice on anything. Just go home.
    This could make a man wonder why to bother with testing at all. If they aren't treating the cause or the symptoms. why would a positive or negative test matter? Stop the testing and the pandemic stops.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    If we’re talking about treatments, after my son tested positive for covid, the ER doc basically told him to go home and come back if he turns blue. The way they worded it was if he feels like he can’t breathe, but my way sounds more dun dun dun, dramatic.

Anyway it doesn’t sound to me like they were very interested in becoming involved until it’s too late anyway. No advice on anything. Just go home. He’s in his early 20s, in good health. Fit enough. So Maybe they figured he’d be fine.
    That was why I’d started the Covid treatment thread. We both got it and we’re basically “you can get the mcab and then hope you’re better”. That was it. Go home and hope you don’t die was the prevailing attitude. Why the actual ****?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    This particular pendant is autographed and it was also rubbed on his gooch so it works extra good. I wear it proud with a long chain so I can put it in my mouth when I get anxious (under my mask obviously).
    Hey, Doc. wondering what you think of this idea

I'm remembering the whole fidget spinner craze and thinking of putting a small, low power magneto in the center, driven by the fidgetee's fidgeting, and configured to give the user continuous small electric shocks. We then sell them based on an electromagnetic anti-covid effect and get Dr Oz as our spokesman because he has proven himself willing to shill for all sorts of dubious 'medical' interventions

It has everything; covid fetishism, a new age fondness for things that sound cool but don't work and a little old fashioned self flagellation

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    But you have to remove your mask! I hope you are rubbing hand sanitizer all over your hands and the pendant before and after you do that.
    No no no. If you disinfect the pendant it will lose its “tang” and rendered inert. After it loses its tang it must be regooched and recertified.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    This could make a man wonder why to bother with testing at all. If they aren't treating the cause or the symptoms. why would a positive or negative test matter? Stop the testing and the pandemic stops.
    His employer makes employees get tested if they have symptoms. He couldn’t return to work without a negative test. Since he tested positive though he couldn’t return to work until 5 days after the positive test and at least 24 hours without certain symptoms.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Hey, Doc. wondering what you think of this idea

I'm remembering the whole fidget spinner craze and thinking of putting a small, low power magneto in the center, driven by the fidgetee's fidgeting, and configured to give the user continuous small electric shocks. We then sell them based on an electromagnetic anti-covid effect and get Dr Oz as our spokesman because he has proven himself willing to shill for all sorts of dubious 'medical' interventions

It has everything; covid fetishism, a new age fondness for things that sound cool but don't work and a little old fashioned self flagellation
    I'll take six cases

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    This tastes like a mix of pubic hair and ivermectin.... what the...
    Relax, help is on the way.

iu

Top Bottom