• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Well I'll be transparent as I am with my staff. I have a high risk son that influences my decision making on personal risk taking if you will. We still have patients on a routine basis (at least once daily) coming to the pharmacy to get meds with active COVID. I'm not mad at them, they need their meds (although we do offer free no contact delivery), so as long as that's still happening with such regularity it will likely continue. When that becomes less frequent I would probably loosen up for staff, although I will personally probably continue beyond that. Alternatively, it the next mutation is even more mild than Omicron, I would probably allow it.

It's always hard to say for sure until the situation arises, but that's my current thought.
    You probably just need to wear a mask the rest of your life then you don't have to think about it, your poor staff though.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    When comparing covid vax to generic ivermectin - no money is made on the ivermectin.
    Taj Pharma in India is one of the world’s largest producers of Ivermectin. With the boon in demand they did $5 million in sales. You might think that’s chump change compared to the 10s of billions of dollars in sales Pfizer did on the covid vaccine. And it is. It’s not chump change to Taj Pharma as they’re only a $66 million a year in sales company. While it’s not “no money” it isn’t pay everyone off money either.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I was wondering that too. Hoping he pulls through it okay.
    Wish I knew his number or a way to check on him. If anyone has a way, it would be nice to know. I think Tuesday or Wednesday was the last I saw him post I’ll have to search and see if he slipped into another thread recently

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Taj Pharma in India is one of the world’s largest producers of Ivermectin. With the boon in demand they did $5 million in sales. You might think that’s chump change compared to the 10s of billions of dollars in sales Pfizer did on the covid vaccine. And it is. It’s not chump change to Taj Pharma as they’re only a $66 million a year in sales company. While it’s not “no money” it isn’t pay everyone off money either.
    Pfizer and Moderna are making $1000 per second, $65,000 per minute, $93,500,000 per day. I don't see much of a comparison there.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Pfizer and Moderna are making $1000 per second, $65,000 per minute, $93,500,000 per day. I don't see much of a comparison there.

I think 5 million compared to 10s of billions pretty much puts it in perspective. But I do like your way better.

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    It's surprising, I met him at the fall event and he's a pretty fit guy, sometimes it's just unpredictable.
    It's a roll of the dice. I haven't met him, but I'm under 40, fit and in good shape / health. It was a rough time for me and turned into pneumonia.

He replied to my PM yesterday...he has some symptoms I didn't have, but it didn't sound like his pulse ox was dropping as low as mine did.

Top Bottom