• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Where is Yeager's employee WETSU and his hit squad at on this??????

Yeager or his cronies aren't likely to participate in this particular hit.

wtf.jpg

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    Yeager or his cronies aren't likely to participate in this particular hit.

wtf.jpg

Buh, buh, but what about "Honor"?

WETSU's Bull**** said:
    Honor.

Thats it right there. Thats what this is about. The crux.

I have been following these threads for months, piecing things together.

Some people hate Yeager. Some people love Yeager. Thats fine. He wants it that way.

But this is about one man attacking Yeager not to bring Yeager down, but instead to bolster his own image, his creds, to pad his internet resume. To portray himself as something he is not.

Honor.

Why would a man, during his criticism of Yeager's ambush, claim here, and in PMs and in person, that he was there that day, on the roadblock on Irish and that Yeager's team could have come in under his unit's 50's. When in fact, he was not even in country then?

Why would a man with a mechanic's MOS claim to be doing lowpro, close protection work, rolling in civy cars in indig garb? Really? Wouldn't that take some extra training?

Ah, the extra training. Of course, all the cool schools that uncle has paid for, that civies would love to take, but cant. Thats like, what? Ranger school? Air assault? Maybe some explosive breaching school? At least a PSD school where you learn to handle a principle and do advance work right? Nope. None of that. None.

Well, maybe being deployed to a combat zone 5 or 6 times doesn't allow for much extra time for Army schools. If that was the case. But its not. Two and a half deployments isn't the same as five.

Honor.

Thou protesteth too loudly I'm afraid. That was the final straw.

This chaps my ass. I've been around the internet since Al Gore invented it. I have seen and outted my fair share of posers and regular joes and swabbies who embelished their service records.

Why? I don't really know. Something broken, something missing? I don't know.

Honor. For some its a code of conduct. For others its just a word to hide behind, like secret, or classified. A smokescreen. A mirror. Sad.

I hope you get yourself fixed man.

WETSU

Last edited:

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    Somebody put it together in a dumbed down version

[video=youtube;7XphvXVJh9s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtube_gdata&v=7XphvXVJh9s&app=desk top[/video]

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I'm just amazed how a bunch of grown men spend so much time ****ing around whispering about ****ing soap operas. Sheesh! :rolleyes:

That's my who-gives-a-**** point of view. If you don't like them, don't ****ing hit their facebook page. Don't watch their ****ing videos. If you do like them, all this **** probably won't sway you anyway. So WTF?

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom