Dec 9, 2011
    8aXJ6zQ.jpg

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    And what is the big rush?
    This isn't a space race, cute program labeled "Warp Speed" or not.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    And what is the big rush?
    This isn't a space race, cute program labeled "Warp Speed" or not.

The mere fact that Trump didn't have a vaccine already proven and available in November 2019 is seen as proof of his incompetence by the media and the Democrats.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Kamala said that since no Americans died during the 2014 ebola "pandemic" which infected 1/1000th of the number of people Covid19 infected and was primarily confined to Africa, that proves Democrats are better than Trump at fighting pandemics.

Since I can take a rag and wipe the one bird dropping off my hood faster than the body shop can replace both rear fenders and the trunk and repaint the entire car, I am obviously better at car repair.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    :bs:

Too many things said by too many people in too many places for any honest person to believe that this is not the view held be a significant portion of lefties.

There are too many things said by too many people about too many topics.

You either work to reduce entropy....or you cause it. Your choice.

johny5

not a shill account
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 3, 2014
    Indianapolis
    The mere fact that Trump didn't have a vaccine already proven and available in November 2019 is seen as proof of his incompetence by the media and the Democrats.

There are too many things said by too many people about too many topics.

You either work to reduce entropy....or you cause it. Your choice.

Just to ensure that we understand one another before the poo-slinging starts -

I have heard ceaseless caterwauling from every leftist I know about the supposed lack of preparedness of the Trump administration with respect to Covid.

This assertion is invariably accompanied by the demand that this 'lack of preparedness' is all the evidence needed to show that Trump is unfit for office.

The intent of my statement was - if anyone wants to pretend that Doug's statement was pulled out of thin air (as I assumed you were saying with your 'Not!') I am calling bs. The webernets is replete with examples.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Gratuitous observations of the more mundane aspects of the political debate are tiring.

And, if you wish to quote others, please ensure you include the quote that was directed at Doug's remark. Not yours.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    Good news! Breast, colorectal, lung, pancreatic, gastric and esophageal cancers are down 46% from previous years.

Cancer diagnoses plummet during COVID-19, and experts fear that could mean worse disease later

Cause we are NOT testing/screening for it. :)

So if you could only have one test would it be for covid or for Breast, colorectal, lung, pancreatic, gastric and esophageal cancers?

That is great! The China virus is stopping cancer. If only we had known sooner, many in my family would still be here.

To the fu****g idiots insisting on shutdowns and making it difficult to get around, the bullzitt they are pushing on politicians is killing people, real people. The death toll caused by the do-gooders will be astronomical and probably dwarf covid deaths but the results will not hit FB for several years.

Facts:

Covid is here and will be forever.

Without vaccine 80% of us will get it.

Puny humans cannot control a virus.

Why are we stopping proper medical care in the false hope of controlling a virus?

Unless you're privy to something different, it is the PEOPLE (or a percentage of people) who are not seeking the medical care for symptoms indicative of cancer, heart disease, etc.

Part of the problem is fake news, like this article points out happened in Houston when the MSM screamed the ICUs were out of room when they were at 25% of SURGE capacity... because that narrative fit the MSM political bent. And, some people who skipped going to the clinics and hospitals because of those false headlines - DIED of everyday health issues that had nothing to do with coronavirus.

NR: How Houston Defied Doomsday COVID Predictions
    https://www.nationalreview.com/2020...-houston-hospitals-defy-doomsday-predictions/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom