• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    With powers that the digital ID / passport with the inoculations and getting rid of physical currency will give government, we can finally end the chaos and live in perfect harmony.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    and yet the governor is delaying the full opening of IN because of an increase In new cases and an increase in new hospitalizations. When I heard that I went to this chart (on the official IN.gov website) and I was like WTF??

No .gov $$$ if your state has no c-virus.
    Why reopen when u can get "free" money....

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    For the people trying to mask shame others, I wonder how many of them have changed their eating or exercise habits to get healthier to give them the best chance if they catch the virus.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    For the people trying to mask shame others, I wonder how many of them have changed their eating or exercise habits to get healthier to give them the best chance if they catch the virus.

So, you can't apply risk mitigation in one part of your life, without someone shaming you about another part where you're not mitigating enough.

Good thing we don't apply that sort of gatekeeping with carrying a handgun.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    So, you can't apply risk mitigation in one part of your life, without someone shaming you about another part where you're not mitigating enough.

Good thing we don't apply that sort of gatekeeping with carrying a handgun.
    It's outstanding for you that we don't apply any reading comprehension gatekeeping to the ability to post on a forum :):

I posed a thought: whether those people, who are so concerned about what others are doing, are also being personally responsible about what they can influence i.e. their diet and exercise. There was no prohibition on whether a person could or could not mask shame, as you state.

**edited to add**
    My intention is nothing more than provide a moment for introspection or reflection: am I spinning my wheels scolding others, or am I taking the time to change what I can control and improve myself. I'm sorry if you read that for anything else .

Last edited:

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

"Mask shame" goes both ways and is never called for.

I swear, some people would stop wiping their a$$ after a **** if the government suggested they wipe.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    It's outstanding for you that we don't apply any reading comprehension gatekeeping to the ability to post on a forum :):

I posed a thought: whether those people, who are so concerned about what others are doing, are also being personally responsible about what they can influence i.e. their diet and exercise. There was no prohibition on whether a person could or could not mask shame, as you state.

**edited to add**
    My intention is nothing more than provide a moment for introspection or reflection: am I spinning my wheels scolding others, or am I taking the time to change what I can control and improve myself. I'm sorry if you read that for anything else .

How in the world would anyone read what you wrote and think you were posting some inner self-help monologue?

39futf.jpg

And tell me, who's shaming anyone for not wearing a mask here on INGO? Perhaps you message should go out to FB.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Well, cancelling the weekend plans with family we haven't seen since Christmas because my son may have been exposed.

My sister completed chemotherapy in February and my Mom is 80 with several heart issues.

Let my son go with another family to the beach yesterday. The father of that family is showing flu-like symptoms today. However, he is not getting tested until Monday (don't get me started).

Can't take the chance.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis

Dutchisaurus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 30, 2020
    US
    Hmm.. I wonder how this is gonna play out. I've got pending litigation on masks in violation of ADA and service dog access..

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    This path was cleared by the city ordinances banning smoking in public places.

Too soon?

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    How in the world would anyone read what you wrote and think you were posting some inner self-help monologue?

39futf.jpg

And tell me, who's shaming anyone for not wearing a mask here on INGO? Perhaps you message should go out to FB.

Like I said, it's outstanding for you that we don't apply any reading comprehension gatekeeping to the ability to post on a forum.

Have a blessed weekend.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom