• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    When I could bend that far forward and ride that way...yeah, although I prefer the Ducati.

But, my first ride was a BSA and then a Triumph.

We had style back then and open roads. And rolled up T-shirts, cigarettes without filters and greased down ducktails.

Ask Churchmouse. He knows.
    CM still has,does, and wears all of that.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    When I could bend that far forward and ride that way...yeah, although I prefer the Ducati.

But, my first ride was a BSA and then a Triumph.

We had style back then and open roads. And rolled up T-shirts, cigarettes without filters and greased down ducktails.

Ask Churchmouse. He knows.

FJ1200 made from '84 to '96. Unless by 'back then' you meant when you were young, then:

View attachment 85437

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    There should be a drinking game during these Presidential daily updates when Trump says "many, many things" or "several things". I would not use a bottle of Jack, maybe some Boones Farm.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Well, I still have this one:

https://www.wired.com/2008/11/homemade-motorized-bike-pays-tribute-to-motorcycles-of-yesteryear/

Keep this to yourselves, but it actually makes 2.5hp, not 2...I have my reasons.

user2397-pic4656-1252115535.jpg

user2397-pic4655-1252115535.jpg

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I was riding a Harley at that time. Didn't look at riceburners at all. Didn't care.

Still don't.

Ya' know, my old man machine (CB700SC) makes more HP than a stage 1 twin cam 103 and weighs about 38% less, just sayin'

Props if you had an FXR, though. Starting to like those

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    FXD. No pics on this newer computer. My 3 brothers had HD's too. Road King, Softail and another Dynaglide. Rode to Sturgis and Laughlin together. Good times, I'm told. I wasn't sober very often on those trips, so I have to rely on eyewitness testimony.

MarkC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville
    HD FLRHR here; not that I am particularly a Harley fan, but the father-in-law passed away a couple of years ago, and they wanted to keep it in the family.

Several bikes out this afternoon when I was up by the road watching the young'n clear brush.

MarkC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Housekeeping Post Here.

There is no Marshall Law, it is Martial Law. Calling out the next post with it wrong.

I will eat any crow for my incorrect predictions on the outcome of this situation, if you are posting that this is the apocalypse be prepared to eat that crow.

With the politicization of everything all sources are suspect, including WHO, CDC, and the like.

Since we had the hash out recently it is good not to see posts that someone you never met 7 connections removed said the world was ending have dried up here.

Carry on friends...

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    So the MSM is really ramping up this stop carrying the daily briefings from the administration. The Trump approval is skyrocketing and they hate that. They are saying Trump is giving "misinformation", but I see no specifics as to what exactly are they are complaining about. What exactly are they complaining about?

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    So the MSM is really ramping up this stop carrying the daily briefings from the administration. The Trump approval is skyrocketing and they hate that. They are saying Trump is giving "misinformation", but I see no specifics as to what exactly are they are complaining about. What exactly are they complaining about?

I think the problem is - "Trump approval is skyrocketing"

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    We are beginning to see other qualified Dr's saying that the models are "orders of magnitude too high". Two Stanford professors had an article in WSJ explaining just that. An Oxford epidemiologist also has made similar comments in international media.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom