• Status
    Not open for further replies.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Yes not nearly as good as Roadhouse, Logans had gone down quite a bit over the last few years.

The locations here in town you would walk into and they were on a 2 hour wait with the restaurant maybe 1/3rd. full. They could either not keep help or the managers would not schedule enough staff to keep down cost. Either way, we would walk in then walk right back out.

Go to the Office Tavern on Brooklyn for Steak Night on Friday’s and Monday’s. Great steaks at a great price, they cut their costs on atmosphere.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    d5b2hFI.jpg

But when that picture was taken, they were closed. :dunno:

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    So if I said the mortality rate is 50%, would you dispute that number? 40%? 30%? 20%, 10%? What about 1%, .9, .8....1%? What lower and upper bounds would you accept?

I think there is enough data to narrow it.

If I had to guess? Upper range maybe 5% at the absolute highest, and lowest range, order of magnitude around 0.1%.

But, like I said: for practical purposes, that's not really knowing anything at all. It's either the most deadly thing society has ever dealt with, or overall less deadly than seasonal flu.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    the problem with the mask suggestion, they don’t want normal people wearing n95’s or surgical because the medical community needs them. That leaves masks that don’t protect people because they don’t filter out the virus according to a chart a medic friend posted (if true). So wearing a mask that isn’t an n95 or surgical does no good potentially. Meaning it is just a feel good suggestion. If they dint protect you, I won’t be wearing One. Sounds like cloth masks and the like are more fashion statements/false security feelings.

i should add medical professionals in hospitals are being told to use their n95’s for a whole week and a surgical for a whole day.
    Just like TSA is Security Theater, cloth masks are health and safety theater. I try not to be around people period, but I’ll be damned if I let some ***** shame me for wearing an N95 or P100 in public. Half the people wearing masks are doing it incorrectly anyway, so....

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Just like TSA is Security Theater, cloth masks are health and safety theater. I try not to be around people period, but I’ll be damned if I let some ***** shame me for wearing an N95 or P100 in public. Half the people wearing masks are doing it incorrectly anyway, so....

I laughed at a woman today that had a cloth mask positioned below her nose.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom