• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • quiggly

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Noblesville
    Saw in the paper today where the Police had to taser a man that refused to submit to a blood alcohol test.

Police got a warrant and the man still refused.

It was my understanding that if you refused to submit to a sovriety test that you were automatically guilty of being impaired.

Is it true that they can obtain a warrant to take your blood?

This seems a little over the line to me. Am I wrong here?

Times Union Article()

huawilso

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    New Castle, In
    Yes you are worng. A Judge can issue a warrant to obtain blood from an individual that refuses to take BAC test on a datamaster. It happens weekly on the Department where I work. :twocents:

ARININ

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    THIS IS FING ********

HAVE YOU EVER READ THE CONSTITUTION OR THE BILL OF RIGHTS???

"this happens everyweek where you work"?

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU???

ARE YOU COOL WITH BEING A FING NAZI FACSIT

YOU MAKE ME SICK, NO BODY TAKES MY BLOD NOBODY!!!! ILL FING PUT YOUR ASS DOWN IF YOU TRY

HAS AMERICA SERIOUSLY COME TO THIS GOD HELP US ALL

ARININ

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Your seriously defending this???????????????

Ill tell you what, you what never mind the time will come soon enough and cops that think they can go around abusing the public and pissing on peoples god given rights are gonna find out the hardway.

HOW COULD ANYONE FORCE SOMEONE TO SUBMIT TO A BLOOD TEST, YOU DO REALIZE HOW UNCONSTITUTIONAL THAT IS DONT YOU?

ARININ

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    So what the warrant is unconstitutional, you all sound like a bunch of jack booted thugs?

You know after WW2 the SS excuse for murdering millions was

"just following orders"

How can people be so STUPID???? "duhhhhh thats what the warrant is for" WTF difference does it make?

DOESNT MAKE IT RIGHT

A judge can get a warrent for your bodily fluids with out your premission, whats next a warrant for my arms and legs.

STAND UP AND GROW A PAIR,

huawilso

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    New Castle, In
    Arinin it is better for people to think your stupid than to open your mouth and prove it. If the judge say we can take blood the warrant says to use whatever force necessary to obtain blood. We can always call for back-up. There is usally more of us than them.

ARININ

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    All im gonna say is this ok then im done i promise.

A Judge says you can take blood by force?

Just think about what your saying, i bet its fun to crack skulls and all but essentially your getting off and justifying your crimes becuase a judge says so???

ITS WRONG PERIOD and it goes completely against the BILL OF RIGHTS AND THE CONSTITUTION ON EVERY FREAKING LEVEL!!!

DO YOU EVEN CARE DO YOU EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE THE CONSTITUTION OR THE BILL OF RIGHTS???

IF NOT THEN YOUR NOT A AMERICAN< I THINK THAT MAKES YOU A TRAITOR OR EVEN BETTER GUILTY OF TREASON!!!

DO YOUR HOMEWORK BEFORE YOU FOLLOW YOUR ORDERS PUNK!

READ THE CONSTITUTION AND READ THE BILL OF RIGHTS! becuase by you forcibly taking blood mean your are pissing and ******** on them both

THATS ALL IM SAYING ABOUT THIS!!!!!

I bet your a good person, you just need to realise what your doing is WRONG AND IMMORAL :patriot::patriot::patriot::ar15::ar15::ar15::patriot::patriot::patriot:

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    THIS IS FING ********

HAVE YOU EVER READ THE CONSTITUTION OR THE BILL OF RIGHTS???

"this happens everyweek where you work"?

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU???

ARE YOU COOL WITH BEING A FING NAZI FACSIT

YOU MAKE ME SICK, NO BODY TAKES MY BLOD NOBODY!!!! ILL FING PUT YOUR ASS DOWN IF YOU TRY

HAS AMERICA SERIOUSLY COME TO THIS GOD HELP US ALL

So when someone is arrested for OWI (drunk driving) and don't submit to a breathalyzer test, what do they do? It does require cooperation for a breathalyzer to work. It is obvious that they are intoxicated, but proof is needed for conviction.

My personal feeling: Drunk Driving is PRE-MEDITATED MURDER. But I might be the only one with an uncle that was killed by a drunk driver. He wasn't killed instantly, he was trapped in the car an burned to death for 5 minutes. Or a dad who was in traction for 2 years for a broken back from much of the same. If you are obviously intoxicated and don't submit to a breathalyzer, well to bad, so sad. YOU ARE UNDER ARREST AND HAVE LOST RIGHTS. That isn't Nazi, that is LEGAL. Deal with it.

Do you know the Constitution and Bill of Rights?

Amendment 4: The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

A peace officer observing intoxicated behavior or witnessing failed sobriety tests has reached the level of proof needed for the 4th Amendment to be met.

Deal with it. (Sorry, I meant DEAL WITH IT!!!!)

Last edited:

DJDan

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 9, 2008
    North Indy
    If the law is failure to submit = 1 year suspended driving pivelage then what's the use of a court ordered BAC test? You already admitted guilt by denying the test and are saying you are willing to take the year. What's the use of forcing someone to give blood. It's completely illogical on the "Justice" system's part.

ARININ

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    I understand that a crime has been committed and that punishment is just.

what im saying is then in that case why not just make a OWI offense a automatic 5 year sentence or something.

THATS A MILLION TIMES BETTER than FORCIBLY ENTERING SOMEONES BODY FOR THEIR BLOOD>

DO you see what im saying.

YOU must see my logic.

ARININ

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    If the law is failure to submit = 1 year suspended driving pivelage then what's the use of a court ordered BAC test? You already admitted guilt by denying the test and are saying you are willing to take the year. What's the use of forcing someone to give blood. It's completely illogical on the "Justice" system's part.

Thank you my point exactly,

all this is a color of law ******** that enables masochists to get off on violating someones BODY ITS SICK AND WARPED.

If you refuse a BAC then off to prison. BUT TO FORCIBLY TAKE BLOOD IS JUST PLAIN WRONG AT EVERY LEVEL>

Why is it a crime to rape someone then? you cant just stick **** into peoples bodies ya know?

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    ARININ watch your language or get out of here. Out of your 28 posts up to this point I think one of them is firearms related. The rest are "the sky is falling" type posts. This is a gun board and we keep it PG-13

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tpvilla
    Top Bottom