Cops dont necessarily know jack about guns.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Our training (put on by the local LGBTQ community) actually told us that Q=Queer and that is a proper term....:dunno: I always thought that was a derogatory term. Oh, and the proper term for a "normal" gender identification is "cisgendered" :n00b:

That's right.... I thought the same thing when I heard it. But apparently, it's not a word straight people are supposed to use in reference to an individual.

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    Pretty tough to say that with a strait face when we have so many laws on the books that it's literally impossible to not be ignorant of the majority of them.

“The more laws and order are made prominent, the more thieves and robbers there will be.”
    ― Lao Tzu

Exactly my point. There are so many complete bull**** laws on the books that seemingly important issues (like gun registration) wind up in the gaps of ignorance among those tasked with enforcing the laws.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    That is sounding a little Nancy Pewloosyeish.

Is it good or bad?

Some cops who deal with traffic laws, and commercial vehicles laws and whatnot never have to deal with gun laws.
    They just know that they are allowed to carry one and that's it.
    :dunno:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    That's right.... I thought the same thing when I heard it. But apparently, it's not a word straight people are supposed to use in reference to an individual.

And I just tried educating myself to clarify via google/wikipedia and had to stop because my brain started hurting.

The disconnect is palpable. I can accept gayness as OK. I can accept bisexuality. I can accept transgenderism. And I can accept fluidity. (after all, who likes vanilla but doesnt like strawberry more sometimes?) BUUUUUT...

When you start going down the rabbit hole of "gender neutral" and the like I gotta say "STOP! You need help." I'm not old school that says straight is right and gay is bad. Be yourself. But when you go off the reservation and start claiming in essence that you dont exist at the sexual and/or gender level, I gotta call BS and suggest you seek professional help. Seriously. "normal" means you are attracted to somebody, and you identify as a sex. Feel free to mix and match. If you cant identify as a sex or cant say you are attracted to a specific somebody you might have issues.

Please note I dont claim that any *exual is wrong. be straight, be bi, be pan... be whatever. Just dont try to say you are absolutely "none of the above" and claim you are normal. There is no way that is normal by any logical sense. You gotta punch at least ONE of the cards. (hint: its OK to be abnormal. There is no shame in that as long as you are aware and are addressing it.)

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    If there are too many laws for Law Enforcement Officials to keep track of, then how are ordinary citizens supposed to know them all?

Since the average citizen doesn't know all the laws either then the average citizen should never leave home.
    I understand that no one can know all the laws and don't expect anyone to.
    Common sense goes along way in getting through each day. Overall we don't exercise enough of it.
    +9.99999 for doing an almost thankless job to our LEOs and a +7.5 to the average guy for making it through the day. Sorry girls but I'm still using pluralities here. You're included.

Top Bottom