Cops dont necessarily know jack about guns.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    These are great points. I am now considering Transgender for myself after seeing how women's restrooms are cleaner and usually have chairs to sit in while you wait.

Might want to check with a few women first. They are averse to touching icky things. So they tend to "hover". Know what happens when you arent squarely over the target and you cant actually SEE the target? Try peeing with your eyes closed next time and see how that works out for ya.

From what I have heard, public womens restrooms, ESPECIALLY gas station bathrooms, are the most disgusting places on the planet.

If you aren't catholic, WASP

Thats unfair. All those other "protected classes" only get ONE letter but those jackwagons get FOUR?!?!?! Harumph!

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    If the training went much beyond: "like everyone else." We may have lost sight of what "equal in the eyes of the law" means.

It was pretty much:

Use whatever pronoun they want to use.
    If they call someone their "wife" or "boyfriend" don't try to "correct" them and say partner or roommate.
    Treat domestic violence victims like any other domestic violence victim in terms of resources
    Understand child custody and the like could be messier, legally speaking, and less clear cut than biological parents.

Most of it could be summed up as "don't be an a-hole".

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    It was pretty much:

Use whatever pronoun they want to use.
    If they call someone their "wife" or "boyfriend" don't try to "correct" them and say partner or roommate.
    Treat domestic violence victims like any other domestic violence victim in terms of resources
    Understand child custody and the like could be messier, legally speaking, and less clear cut than biological parents.

Most of it could be summed up as "don't be an a-hole".

I think those are all useful things and hopefully fall under the category as "like everyone else". I would even approve an exception allowing being and a-hole in response to an a-hole...but that's what you do what you do and I don't. I understand the a-holes run rampant.

looney2ns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2011
    Evansville, In
    raylan-givesn-best-justified-quotes-2015-600x333.jpg

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    That is SOOOOOOOOOOO last year. Now EVERYONE gets their own letter. Its no longer "gay" or LGBT, its now LGBTQIA.

These whiny sh**s make the Glock/1911 and OC/CC folks look tame.

Our training (put on by the local LGBTQ community) actually told us that Q=Queer and that is a proper term....:dunno: I always thought that was a derogatory term. Oh, and the proper term for a "normal" gender identification is "cisgendered" :n00b:

calcot7

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Indy N Side
    Well to be fair they have to enforce every laws and can't know them all off hand.

They deal with every kind of laws, not just firearms laws I would imagine (unless they are ATF or something).
    I wouldn't expect them to be experts on environmental laws, or copyright laws either.
    That is sounding a little Nancy Pewloosyeish.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Our training (put on by the local LGBTQ community) actually told us that Q=Queer and that is a proper term....:dunno: I always thought that was a derogatory term. Oh, and the proper term for a "normal" gender identification is "cisgendered" :n00b:

I object to them labeling me. What do they know? Are they Cis? They have no right to label me when they don't understand what it's like to be me. I'm straight. Get it right. STOP TRIGGERING MEEEEEEE!!!!

Am I doing it right? I've never done the SJW butthurt thing before.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Am I doing it right? I've never done the SJW butthurt thing before.

You are absolutely wrecking it. Never, ever, turn down an opportunity to be labeled. It's the first step toward obtaining victim status and once you have that, the world is your oyster. People you've never met will sit out in the cold and protest against whomever victimized you. Your life will feel complete and you'll have lots and lots of friends.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Because "normal" implies that others are "abnormal".
    And they don't like that.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    You are absolutely wrecking it. Never, ever, turn down an opportunity to be labeled. It's the first step toward obtaining victim status and once you have that, the world is your oyster. People you've never met will sit out in the cold and protest against whomever victimized you. Your life will feel complete and you'll have lots and lots of friends.

Baby-Meme-Fist-02.jpg

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    When I read the title saying cops don't know about guns, I thought it was going to be about an officer who didn't know how to unload a revolver.

And maybe about a dispatcher who jokingly told the officer to pull the trigger fully to the rear while pushing the cylinder latch forward...

Top Bottom