• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Dogpile: When it seems that a single individual is hammered on by a group. Typically different arguments are brought forth with the overall objective to discredit the opponent. In certain venues it is considering bullying...typically 5th or 6th grade.

Personally, I still haven't figured out why these players are kneeling in protest when I generally view kneeling as an act of submission. But that's just me. I also don't think I'm going to find the answer to my question here as many here appear to be on the offense against a reasonable individual who just happens to be black.

10-7

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    You would have to convince us that black/hispanic drivers that are stopped 3X more than white drivers are 3X more likely to "ride dirty" to justify your belief, despite the similarities in drug use. Then you'd have to convince us, that despite minorities having a significantly lower vehicle ownership rate, there are 3X as many legitimate opportunities to stop them, than white drivers.

That's a LOT of convincing.

Actually, I don't have to 'convince' anybody, of anything. I am just pointing out the very obvious..... and giving you something to think about. Every thing that goes on in the life of a young black man, is not the result of racism or 'social injustice'. And you know it.

Like I posted earlier in this thread, I have many friends whom are black men (in particular). Most of them have been in my home, sat and drank coffee with the wife and I. Even been invited in for dinner. Not just acquaintances.... but real friends. I know for a fact, from their own conversations w/ me, that some of them go stop at the convenient mart or gas station, and buy their 'Black & Mild' or whatever..... and smoke it right in the same parking space.

I don't know of any of my 'white' friends.... doing that. Just sayin'.....

Last edited:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Dogpile: When it seems that a single individual is hammered on by a group. Typically different arguments are brought forth with the overall objective to discredit the opponent. A bromance.

Personally, I still haven't figured out why these players are kneeling in protest when I generally view kneeling as an act of submission. But that's just me. I also don't think I'm going to find the answer to my question here as many here appear to be on the offense against a reasonable individual who just happens to be black.

10-7

:rolleyes: Stop, just stop. Come on now..... That has jack to do with it.

It's the fact the he is wrong on so many levels.
    Like telling everyone the sky is green when we all know it's blue.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I also don't think I'm going to find the answer to my question here as many here appear to be on the offense against a reasonable individual who just happens to be black.

Kut's black???? He told me he was caramel....This changes everything.....

I'll tell you what I think....I think Kut likes a good debate....And I think the more the merrier for him...

C'mon guys...Can we just admit we love this stuff??? All of it....Every damn debate, dog pile, and scrap....Every damn one of us thrives on this stuff and if kut wasn't out there flashing the mirror these threads would be boring as hell.......If I think Kut's getting too quiet I'll poke him with a stick...Not trolling (although it could be seen as that) but just trying to see another way....I rarely agree with him but he does make me think and there is nothing wrong with seeing it through other eyes.....

IMHO

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Dogpile: When it seems that a single individual is hammered on by a group. Typically different arguments are brought forth with the overall objective to discredit the opponent. In certain venues it is considering bullying...typically 5th or 6th grade.

10-7

Well. Often reasonable maybe. He did say that the response in PR would have been better if PR were less "brown". That's unreasonable. And he's had other similar meltdowns.

people here mostly look at the world from the righ wing perspective. If you're coming from a left of center viewpoint, and you're the only one talking, you're going to be the only one to get the opposing replies. I guess we call that a dogpile.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Actually, I don't have to 'convince' anybody, of anything. I am just pointing out the very obvious..... and giving you something to think about. Every thing that goes on in the life of a young black man, is not the result of racism or 'social injustice'. And you know it.

Like I posted earlier in this thread, I have many friends whom are black men (in particular). Most of them have been in my home, sat and drank coffee with the wife and I. Even been invited in for dinner. Not just acquaintances.... but real friends. I know for a fact, from their own conversations w/ me, that some of them go stop at the convenient mart or gas station, and buy their 'Black & Mild' or whatever..... and smoke it right in the same parking space.

I don't know of any of my 'white' friends.... doing that. Just sayin'.....

Huh?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

10-7

No offensive actions here. Just responding to some things that got me riled up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom