• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Who said he committed a crime? I'm not sure you're able to look at this from a different angle. And boy did you get trolled by it in the classical sense.

Trolled? Lol, hardly. Just nipping the nonsense in the bud, from those who would love to make such comparisons.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Two guys accused of committing sexual assault crimes. What's Kap's crime?... oh right... brown skin.

Holy ****.

VW0EV_f-maxage-0.gif

Srsly?

Okay. Let me 'splain the meaning behind this mystery. GQ isn't a terrific judge of character. That's it. That's the message. That's all there is. Nothing else there. No dog whistles. No race. No one's implying Kaepernick is a sexual assaulter. His only sex crime from what I can tell would be ****ing a lunatic ideologue. And, it's not a crime, per se. Just not very wise. It usually makes you do irrational things.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Rose-colored glasses does not constitute a different viewpoint.
    Merely a skewed one.

I can accept that. But I'm not going to let sexual predators be compared to people that have distasteful, and lawful, opinions. Such a comparison, IS skewed.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I can accept that. But I'm not going to let sexual predators be compared to people that have distasteful, and lawful, opinions. Such a comparison, IS skewed.

The only equivalence between those three is that the right hates them all. But GQ making him their "Citizen of the Year" is also ridiculous. I saw something posted last evening that J.J. Watt of the Houston Texans was responsible for raising something like 37 million dollars for the hurricane victims. I think he might get my vote over some guy just trying to keep his hot girlfriend in his bed. :dunno:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Not just a river in Egypt.

Kut. Wow. You really did get trolled by a meme. Once again, isn't implying that [STRIKE]Kut[/STRIKE] Kaepernick is a sexual predator. No one to my knowledge has ever accused him of that. That's utterly nonsense. It's not implying he's a criminal. There's nothing about that meme, except to a biased person, that should convey that meaning. You pulled that from thin air.

And hence the classic troll. A classic troll says something that has an obvious meaning to most people, but it's said in a way you know your opponents will take the wrong way, thus exposing their thinking.

Edit: Sorry Kut. I honestly did not intend that.

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    The only equivalence between those three is that the right hates them all. But GQ making him their "Citizen of the Year" is also ridiculous. I saw something posted last evening that J.J. Watt of the Houston Texans was responsible for raising something like 37 million dollars for the hurricane victims. I think he might get my vote over some guy just trying to keep his hot girlfriend in his bed. :dunno:

There's certainly an argument to be made that Watt deserved the award. But I don't know the criteria for how GQ chose who won. Kaepernick certainly belongs in the discussion, and often such awards are given based on the amount of social upheaval and personal sacrifice associated with that person.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    There's certainly an argument to be made that Watt deserved the award. But I don't know the criteria for how GQ chose who won. Kaepernick certainly belongs in the discussion, and often such awards are given based on the amount of social upheaval and personal sacrifice associated with that person.

Had he continued his professional career it would have been as a journeyman backup. He might have lasted another 4-5 years at that. As it stands now he will undoubtedly get a sizeable check from the NFL to settle his lawsuit and he has become famous. I see this as more self-serving than sacrificial but, you know, tomato, tomahto.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Kut. Wow. You really did get trolled by a meme. Once again, isn't implying that Kut is a sexual predator. No one to my knowledge has ever accused him of that. That's utterly nonsense. It's not implying he's a criminal. There's nothing about that meme, except to a biased person, that should convey that meaning. You pulled that from thin air.

And hence the classic troll. A classic troll says something that has an obvious meaning to most people, but it's said in a way you know your opponents will take the wrong way, thus exposing their thinking.

How would you know? You don't you're just offering an opinion. Hell, Roy Moore has stated that not standing for the flag is against the law. So given his support, one could assume there are plenty of people that think like that. And for the record, I never said that the was implying that Kaepernick was a criminal. What is IS doing, is implying that 2 sexual deviants and one NFL kneeler are of a similar character.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom