• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    So if Hurricane Hillary was global warming, it surely solved some problems. Lake Mead, which was getting alarmingly low, got a years worth of water added.

Also the encampment for Burning man got rained on pretty hard. Turned the whole place into a physical **** hole rather than just an ideological one.

Burning man is an annual event. It’s those attendees who blocked the highway on tribal land. You might remember the nutty lady in the video asking people if they’re “Burners”. That’s what it was referring to.

It was the burning man attendees that were stuck by those protesters. That huge line of traffic was them trying to get to the event.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    In the extended video the protesters said they were “burners”. It’s what makes it more entertaining. The most radical radicals pissing off the radicals.
    Wow, attendees were blocking all the other attendees from getting there. Maybe they should have just let them sit there.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You should be able to find it. It was on Fox New’s youtube channel. It’s about 16 minutes long as I recall.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    You should be able to find it. It was on Fox New’s youtube channel. It’s about 16 minutes long as I recall.
    Only one I could find there was about 6 minutes, and in the various clips I've seen I didn't hear any of the protesters say they were burners, which is why I asked if you had a link.

Top Bottom