Classic Car Pics. Yours not yours, all things cool or not so cool.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mikek

What, Me Worry??
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 24, 2019
    mooresville
    WOW! He must have one of the Ultra RARE 71 or 72 models. 1 of a little over 124 in 71 or 1 of 44 in 72. Very cool. I guess it could be a 70 also that he decided to paint a different color than Factory Saturn Yellow or Appollo White (the only 2 colors available in 70). What eng/tran combo does he have in it? He could have a 1 of 1 car depending on eng/tran options. Actually, it probably is a 1 of 1 car.
    His looks like this with white interior 64E0CAA8-5867-411F-A943-A9DAAF1AC7B6.jpeg

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Would you can’t fix stupid be a good title??????

Florida Ford GT Owner Crashes Because He's "Unfamiliar" With Manual Transmission: Police​

The driver had just purchased the 2006 Heritage Edition GT for $704,000 at a Barrett-Jackson auction last month.View attachment 198533
    Mmm that sucks. No license and no insurance obviously has much more money than brains

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have to wonder how it sounds. Does it have more turbo sound or does the lope of the supercharger drown out the turbos
    With the turbos piped on top does it surge. Unless I missed something in that maze.
    It is an exercise in “bling”

OK I just looked again. Is the pressure tube off the turbo’s plumbed into the butterfly hat on the blower????
    Huh

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Porsche’s first Indy Car 1966
    Twin engines and Four wheel drive.
    Here is a picture with the body work removed.View attachment 198631
    I do not remember this car but I was 16 years old then. Might not have caught my interests.
    Now I have to go see how it did.

As is so often the case in these privateer adventures the total lack of testing the package before arriving at the track on May 1st is more the cause of failure than many would believe.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom