Classic Car Pics. Yours not yours, all things cool or not so cool.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Michigan Slim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    My first car was a 69 Camaro. Red with black top. I had a 350 bored out and headers. Not a screamer but enough to get me in trouble. And laid..... I'll try to take a picture of a picture later.
    Kid I sold it to rolled it four weeks later.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    My first car was a 69 Camaro. Red with black top. I had a 350 bored out and headers. Not a screamer but enough to get me in trouble. And laid..... I'll try to take a picture of a picture later.
    Kid I sold it to rolled it four weeks later.
    My son was "T" boned in an intersection by a stoned out asshat and totaled his Monti Carlo I built him for his 16th "B" day.
    Guy down the street had this 86 Z-28 Texas car. No rust. Zero. Bought it and pulled the drive train from the Monti and stuffed it into the "Z"
    Pulled a bit of power out of the engine with different heads and cam as the rear suspension on these cars is a bit weak in my opinion. Car still clipped of regular 12.90's at IRP.
    This is the boys Senior Pic. We sold it shortly after he graduated and the kid that bought it clipped off a light pole about 5' off the ground with it. He was hurt pretty badly. Car was done.
    This is his Monti. Its the same car in one of my pics up thread. Black with factory stripe package,
    QqUvSIi.jpg

The Z28
    up6RYxc.jpg

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    When your shop is full of tools/machines/bikes ETC. you work where you can.
    This wagon was a survivor out of southern Georgia. It was a factory air car with electric windows and other cool options for the day. 283 2 barrel glide with 75K on the clock. Owner was a riding buddy and wanted some :poop: under the hood.
    I had a 4 bolt SB chevy short block and a T-350 with nice parts in it. We worked a deal.
    Merlin world cast heads. Comp 286-H cam. Performer dual plane and a 750 Vac secondary Holley. MSD ignition. Hooker plated headers. Good radiator and dual fans. Nice package.
    He did one leg of the power tour with it.
    kQi9Ni8.jpg

The Monti I restored for the boy. It was getting a + .060 small block with similar parts to the wagon. It is a serious street package that's reliable and strong enough to win your fair share of races.
    3.73 gear on an Auburn P-Trac unit behind a much loved on 4L-60.
    Ran a best of 12.40 if memory serves.

BDW4kYs.jpg

mikek

What, Me Worry??
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 24, 2019
    mooresville
    When your shop is full of tools/machines/bikes ETC. you work where you can.
    This wagon was a survivor out of southern Georgia. It was a factory air car with electric windows and other cool options for the day. 283 2 barrel glide with 75K on the clock. Owner was a riding buddy and wanted some :poop: under the hood.
    I had a 4 bolt SB chevy short block and a T-350 with nice parts in it. We worked a deal.
    Merlin world cast heads. Comp 286-H cam. Performer dual plane and a 750 Vac secondary Holley. MSD ignition. Hooker plated headers. Good radiator and dual fans. Nice package.
    He did one leg of the power tour with it.
    kQi9Ni8.jpg

The Monti I restored for the boy. It was getting a + .060 small block with similar parts to the wagon. It is a serious street package that's reliable and strong enough to win your fair share of races.
    3.73 gear on an Auburn P-Trac unit behind a much loved on 4L-60.
    Ran a best of 12.40 if memory serves.

BDW4kYs.jpg
    That is a nice wagon. Is it still around Indy?

Top Bottom